Lucknow University is scheduled to conduct Combined Pre Ayush Test on 4th October from 1 pm to 4 pm. The online application for this examination will start from 12th September to 25th September. Candidates should check these dates and apply for the exam before the last date for applications. Aspirants can check the detailed information regarding CPAT 2017 from here and apply online from the direct link provided below.
CPAT 2017 Notification Registrations:
University Of Lucknow or Lucknow University (LU) is a government owned Indian research university based in Lucknow. LU’s old campus is located at Badshah Nagar, University Road area of the city with a new campus at Jankipuram. Founded in 1867, LU is one of the oldest government owned institutions of Indian higher education. LU is organised into more than 146 colleges, and institutes, located throughout the city and other surrounding areas. It conducts various examinations. This year it has released notification for CPAT 2017.
Candidates can fill the application form with all the required documents like Aadhar Card, Valid email ID, active mobile number, scanned copy of passport size photo, scanned signature and thumb impression of the right hand.
Name of the Exam: Combined Pre Ayush Test
Date of Exam: 4th October
Registration process starts: 12th September
The candidates who are applying for this post should have an age limit between 17 years and 25 years. Only candidates who satisfy this limit can apply for this post.
Candidates who belong to general and OBC category should have to pay Rs. 2000/- and SC/ST candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000/-
- Sept 12 – Online application forms starts
- Sept 25 – Last date for submission of applications
- Sept 29 – Candidates may download admit card
- Oct 4 – Date of entrance examination
- Oct 6 – Declaration of answer key
- Oct 12 – Declaration of result
- Oct 16 – counseling Starts
How to Apply For CPAT-2017?
- Candidates should log on to the official website or follow the link given below.
- Click on the relevant link to apply.
- Enter all the required details in the space provided with the prescribed format.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for further assistance.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding CPAT Registration 2017. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for more exciting updates.