Google has become the encyclopedia of answers for our generation. No matter the doubt is, with the help of Google, we are always one step away from answers. Starting from learning some software, playing an online game or practicing cooking, Google is now the most efficient medium between our doubt and the solution for the same.
Now, with such an explanation, you might end up believing that Google is literally the mother of answers. But, it appears that after all, Google fails sometimes. Not as much as we expect from Google, this window often flaunts as if it knows everything that is going on around the world. But, we have a list of some simple questions that even Google can’t answer. And, moreover, these questions are not even personalized.
Here are those 10 specific questions which even Google cannot find answers for.
1. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
2. Why are boxing rings square?
3. What is Satan’s last name?
4. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
5. Why is Google not the most translated website?
6. Why do banks charge a fee on ‘insufficient funds’ when they know there is not enough?
7. Why is it that people say they ‘slept like a baby’ when babies wake up, like, every two hours?
8. Why do Baidu lead Google in China?
9. Do Atheist also swear by the Bible /Quran when they go to court?
10. Why do people get angry each time another passenger sits beside them in a trotro front seat?
Well, Aren’t these questions quite cryptic? Well, if you think any other questions should be included in the list, share them in the below comment section.