Indian Premier League (IPL) 2017 was started on 5th April 2017. The 47-day event, which will have 60 matches across 10 different venues, will get over on May 21 at the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Uppal hosting the final. Here is the IPL 10 Points Table and Highest Run scorer & Wicket Taker.
IPL 2017 Points Table:
IPL 10 Highest Runs Scorer – Orange Cap:
|1||David Warner (SRH)||12||12||535|
IPL 2017 Highest Wicket Taker – Purple Cap:
|1||Bhuvneshwar Kumar SRH||12||12||48||333||23|
|2||Jaydev Unadkat (RPS)||9||9||34.5||267||19|
|3||Imran Tahir (RPS)||12||12||47.0||369||18|
The number of points gained with points being awarded as follows:
- 2 points for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (where it was not possible to complete a Super Over at the end of play or where the Super Over itself is tied)
- 0 points for any match lost or forfeited.
- The team with the highest number of points shall be at the top of the table and the team with the lowest shall be at the bottom.
If the teams have an equal number of points their relative positions shall be determined by the following:
- The team with the most wins in matches in the League will be placed at the top.
- If there are teams with equal points wins during the season, then the team with the higher net run rate will be placed in the higher position.
- If following the net run rate calculation above there are teams which are still equal, then the team with the higher number of wickets taken per balls bowled in the matches played that season in which results were achieved will be placed in the higher position
- If still equal at the end of the regular season then the team position will be determined by drawing lots.
If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result, the following shall apply:
- The relevant teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match in question;
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied, then the team which, at the end of the relevant regular Season, finished in the higher position in the League table.
Stay tuned to this website. We will update every day IPL 2017 points, highest wicket taker & runscorer. Press CTRL+D to bookmark