Punjab Master Cadre Teacher Recruitment has released notification for the recruitment of Teachers posts for various subjects like Hindi/ English/ Maths/ Punjabi/ Science/ Social Studies under recruitment board. Candidates who are interested should go through the official notification and find the recruitment details.
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2017:
Punjab School Education Board(abbreviated P.S.E.B.), Chandigarh was founded in 1969 under a legislative act of the Government of Punjab to administer the curriculum taught in public schools in the Punjab state and conduct standardized examinations in addition to conducting the administration of scholarships, and publishing of textbooks. Every year it conducts annual examination twice. It also conducts recruitment examinations for filling up various posts. This year it has released notification for Master Cadre recruitment.
Candidates should find the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale etc. If meet the eligibility criteria they can proceed further to apply online. Upload all the required documents where ever necessary.
Name of the Organization: Punjab Master Cadre
Name of the Post: Teacher
Number of Posts: 3582
English teacher: 393 Posts
Science Teacher: 1138 Posts
Maths Teacher: 73 Posts
Punjabi Teacher: 398 Posts
Social Teacher: 393 Posts
Hindi Teacher: 591 Posts
- Start of Online Application: 12th September 2017
- Last Date for Online Application: 6th October 2017
- Last Date For Submitting Fee: 11th October
- Last Date for Taking Printout: 14th October
The educational qualification varies for all the subjects. Candidates can check the notification which is given below.
The minimum age for applying for these posts is 18 years and the age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Maximum age limit is as follows:
General – 37 Years
OBC – 42 Years
ST/ ST – 45 Years
PWD – 47 Years
How to apply for Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates should visit the official website or follow the link given below.
- In the page displayed search for “Apply Online for Master Cadre Post” link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully with all the details.
- Upload the documents if necessary.
- Click on the submit button.
- Proceed to pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it for further use.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2017. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for more exciting updates.