Various posts in Remount Veterinary Corps in Indian Army.Applications are invited from qualified male veterinary graduates for Short Service Commission (SSC). In Remount Veterinary Corps of Indian Army as per the terms and conditions which are mention below. Educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure.
Indian Army Remount Veterinary Vacancy Information
Name of the Post:
Service Commission (SSC) in Remount Veterinary Corps.
Eligibility Criteria :
The Candidates age should be between 21 Years to 32 Years as on 01-09-2014. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the GOVT rules.
Eligible candidates have to possess BVSc/BVSc & AH degree from any of the recognized Indian University or its equivalent foreign Degree (i.e. the candidate must possess recognized veterinary qualification included in the first or second schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984). For more eligibility Criteria see the details notification.
Selection Procedure :
- Shortlisting of applications will be done at Directorate General Remount Vetrinary Corps, those found eligible will be called for SSB on a specified date.
- On arrival at the SSB, the Shortlisted candidates will be administered stage-1 of the two stage testing procedure.
- Those who qualify will be detailed to undergo Group Test, Psychological Test and Interview which will extend for a duration o 5 days.
- Merit list. It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates at SSB’s and as such higher educational qualifications, previous performances have no role to play.
- Those high in the merit list and who come within the stipulated vacancies and also medically fit are issued joining instructions.
The basic Pay Scale will be of Rs.15600/-with GP Rs. 6100/- Military Service Pay of Rs. 6000/-, Non Practice Allowance (NPA) 25% of basic pay, in addition to Kit Maintenance Allowance (KMA) and DA plus others benefits.
How to Apply :
Apply on the plain paper (21 cm x 36 cm) duly typed as per prescribed format.The enevelope containing application should be superscribed in Red ink indicating clearly “Application for Short Service Commission in RVC”. Application should be posted by ordinary post to reach at the following address by 01 Sep 2014.
Address:Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services
(RV-1)QMG’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters of MOD (Army),
West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No – 4
RK Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
Important Dates:The End Date to Receipt of Application is 01 sep 2014
1) Original/ provisional MVSc/BVSc degree
2) MVSc/BVSc final mark sheet
3) Internship certificate
4) Matriculation certificate (as proof for date ofbirth)
5) Certificate of registration with India/State Veterinary Council
6) Self attestation of photograph pasted on application
7) 2 self addressed envelopes with stamp.
For More Details: Click Here
For Official Notification: Click Here