The Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University of Anantapur is conducting AP ECET Entrance Exam on 3rd May 2017. There are lots of candidates applied for this entrance exam. Candidates who had applied are searching for the AP ECET Hall Ticket 2017 as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. JNTUA released AP ECET Hall Ticket 2017. Candidates can download admit cards from the direct link provided below.
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2017:
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as APECET 2016 will be conducted by JNT University Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2017-2018 for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders. Every year JNTUA on behalf of APSCHE release notification for the APECET examination. Similarly, this year it has released notification and the candidates who had applied for the exam can download Hall Ticket from the official website.
AP ECET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2017:
Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University of Anantapur
Name of the Exam: AP ECET
Category: Admit Cards
Date of the Exam: 3rd May 2017
Release of Admit Card: Released
How to Download AP ECET Hall Tickets 2017?
- Candidates should visit the official webpage or follow the link given below.
- The AP SCHE official website home page is displayed on the screen.
- Find the relevant link to download the hall tickets.
- In the page displayed enter registration number, application number and password etc.
- Click on submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Your AP ECET Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the hall ticket and take a printout of it for further use.
Stay tuned to this webpage for more details on Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)2017. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for more exciting updates.