Baahubali has been the most awaited film of the decade from the day when it was commenced way back in July 2013. After the promoters of the film have launched the first look posters and the stunning trailer a month ago, Bahubali has caught up the national interest much to the prediction of Karan Johar, who said that the film needed a pan-Indian appeal.
Since then, we have been following the film from the makers launching the first look video of the lead actor way back in September 2013. We have gathered enough knowledge about the film. Without the face of any famous and popular superstar from Bollywood, Bahubali has managed to set a storm at the box office in 2015.
‘Baahubali: The Beginning’ had a pre-release earlier this month before the main release of ‘Baahubali: The Conclusion’. This step was taken by the makers of the film as the audience can taste the spice of both the films back-to-back.
Here are few astonishing facts about the film that will set your pulse raising.
1. Around 1 million tickets were sold online within the span of 24 hours after opening advance booking:
SS Rajamouli’s film broke the record created by Aamir Khan’s Dangal in 2016. In Chennai and other parts of Tamil Nadu, the booking sites of almost all the multiplexes started crashing within a few minutes after it opened for advance booking.
2. The Trailer of Bahubali earned 50 million views within 24 hours of its release on YouTube:
The trailer had generated immense curiosity among people. The magnum opus witnessed a never-seen-before craze, luring fans to watch the trailer over and over again. So the streaming company has been the first beneficiary and has made huge profits from advertising on the page.
3. Prabhas made a Volleyball court in his house for training purposes:
Prabhas has constructed a volleyball courtroom in his home which has a specialized sand courtroom which helps in coaching physique for mobility and bettering reflexes.
4. After Baahubali-1 released, a special ‘Bahubali Thali’ was prepared at Hotel Rajwadu in Ahmedabad:
5. The workforce of Baahubali and Jurassic World share the same VFX team.
The particular results within the film have matched the extent of any Hollywood movie. They’ve been one of many main highlights of the movie.
6. Baahubali had entered the Guinness Book of World Record for largest poster ever (50,000sqfeet).
7. The climax of the Baahubali: The Conclusion has reportedly cost a whopping Rs 30 crore.
8. Especially for the movie, a new language called ‘Kiliki’ was invented for the Kalakeya Tribe:
9. Bahubali is the First Indian Movie to have its own Museum.
10. Dedication: Hero Prabhas had to postpone his wedding for the shooting of the film
11. The entire Bahubali franchise took nearly 5 years to complete the project:
12. Hero Prabhas did not sign any other project while working with SS Rajamouli’s Bahubali:
13. To honor Prabhas’s hard work and dedication, SS Rajamouli gifted him the armor of Baahubali.
These facts definitely make us want to book our tickets right away if not already done.