Daily Wage Laborer Finds Diamonds Worth Rs.3.5 Million In Madhya Pradesh

Panna, Madhya Pradesh: A laborer has become a millionaire in just one day after he managed to find 3 diamonds worth Rs. 30 lakh to 35 lakh at a diamond mine.

The incident happened in Panna district of Madhya Pradesh, a senior official said on Thursday.

While digging a shallow mine, the laborer, who identified as Subal, found 3 diamonds with a net weight of 7.5 carats.

Panna district’s diamond officer RK Pandey confirmed the news.

The diamonds are currently worth Rs 30 lakh to 35 lakh.

The laborer deposited the stones at the district diamond office and that they will be auctioned as per government rules.

After deducting 12 percent tax, Subal will be getting the remaining 88 percent of the sale proceeds, said RK Pandey.

Hit “Like” to follow us and receive latest news