Restaurant In Germany “Accidentally” Served Cannabis Cake To Funeral Mourners

Funeral mourners in Eastern Germany ended up ingesting cake had marijuana in them when they went to a restaurant to have some snacks.

According to the Rostock Police, a funeral party that attended a burial in Wiethagen, Germany, went to a restaurant for cake and coffee, due to the traditions.

But some of the mourners were accidentally served with a cake that had cannabis in it, leaving 13 mourners dizzy and feeling nauseous.

The 13 people needed medical treatment.

A police launched an investigation after they got to know about the incident.

Investigations revealed that an employee of the restaurant, who is in charge of the cakes, asked her 18-year-old daughter to bake them, but the employee ended up taking the wrong cake from their restaurant to the funeral.

A simple mistake ended up affecting the lives of 13 mourners.

The mother, who is an employee of the restaurant, took the hash cake that her daughter made for a different occasion to the funeral.

The 18-year-old girl is currently being investigated by the police.

According to reports, the incident happened in August 2019 but was not published right away due to privacy.

Authorities didn’t reveal the name of the restaurant and about the current health condition of the 13 mourners.

FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestLinkedInGoogle+YoutubeRedditDribbbleBehanceGithubCodePenEmailWhatsappEmail
×
facebook
Hit “Like” to follow us and stay tuned for the latest news