The Himachal Pradesh Technical University is scheduled to conduct Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) on 13th & 14th May 2017. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the admissions into B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy (Ayurveda) in HP applied for the examination. Candidates who had applied are searching for the HPCET Admit Card 2017 as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. HPTU released HPCET 2017 Admit Card. Candidates who had applied can download admit card from the direct link provided below.
Candidates who had applied are searching for the HPCET Admit Card 2017 as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. HPTU released HPCET 2017 Admit Card. Candidates who had applied can download admit card from the direct link provided below.
HPCET Admit Card 2017:
The Himachal Pradesh Technical University is established in the year 2010 by an Act of Legislative Assembly of Himachal Pradesh with an objective for value creation and welfare of society through technical education training, research, innovation, entrepreneurship and continuing education programs. At the same time, the University is responsive to the changing and exceptional requirements of our society and economy and contributes to find answers to global problems.
The University offers both short-term and long-term programs leading to Advance Diploma and Degrees, which are conventional as well as innovative through public and private participation. Most of these programs have been developed after an initial survey of the demand for such Programs.
Every year it conducts various examinations for the admissions into different programs. This year it has released notification for the HPCET 2017 and the candidates who had applied can download admit card from the official website.
Himachal Pradesh CET Admit Card 2017:
Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU), Hamirpur released notification for the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test HPCET 2017. Candidates who are looking for the admissions into Bachelor of Technology (BTech) direct entry, Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm), BPharm (Ayurveda), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Technology (MTech) and Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) programmes for the session 2017 in various colleges of Himachal Pradesh can applied for the exam.
Candidates who had applied can download HPCET Hall Ticket 2017 from the direct link provided below. Without admit card candidate is not allowed to write the exam.
Name of the Institution: Himachal Pradesh Technical University
Name of the Exam: Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test
Category: Admit Card
Date of the Exam:
- B. Tech, B. Pharmacy, M.Tech & M. Pharmacy – 13th May 2017
- MBA & MCA – 14th May 2017
Release of Admit Card: Released
HPCET Exam Pattern:
- All questions shall be objective type multiple choice questions.
- Question paper of B.Tech, B.Pharm and B.Pharm Ayurveda have 300 marks and 150 Questions.
- Question paper of M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, MCA and MBA have 200 marks and 100 Question.
- The Time Duration of B.Tech./B.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy (Ayurveda), M.Tech, M.Pharmacy is 3 hours whereas for MCA and MBA is 2 Hours.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks per wrong answer.
Steps to Download HPCET Admit Card 2017:
- Candidates should visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on HPCET Admit Card 2017.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The HPCET 2017 Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download/ Take a printout and carry to the exam.
Stay tuned to this website. We will update HPCET Answer Key, results here. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for easy navigation.