Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to conduct the examination on 18th August for the posts of Librarian/ Sports officer. Now, candidates can know their exam centre and timing to report along with the roll number through the admit card. Commission has provided the admit cards on 6th August. To download the same, applicants need to enter their application number, gender and date of birth. These details must match with the credentials provided in the application form.
MPPSC Admit Card 2018 For Librarian/ Sports Officer
Contenders can download the admit card through the official website mppsc.cbexams.com. As the application number is required, and, if a candidate has forgotten the same, then it can be recovered through the link provided below the log in section. To recover the same, candidates need to enter their first and last name, father’s name and date of birth (must match with the one given on the high school certificate).
How To Download
- To obtain the admit card, candidates need to visit the official website first – www.mppsc.nic.in.
- There, the admit card download link is provided in the right sidebar.
- After that, aspirants need to enter the required pieces of instructions.
- Then, they will land on the admit card page whether they should review the given details whether correct or not.
- If, there is any kind of discrepancy, contact officials.
- Later on, download the MPPSC admit card 2018 and take a print out of it.
Note: Do not write or make any kind of special sign on the admit card.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission offered a total of 619 vacancies out of which, 311 for sports officer and 308 for the librarian posts. Commission invited applications from eligible and interested candidates from 5th June. Only those candidates were allowed to apply online whose age is lower than 44 years as on 1st January 2019. Age relaxations were applicable as per the rules of government.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will receive Rs.15600-39100/- along with AGP Rs.6000/- per month.
Candidates must bear admit cards on the exam date. Otherwise, those without the same will not be allowed to enter the centre.
For More Updates, Stay Connected With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.