On 12th & 19th August, 9th and 16th September, the exam for Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Assistant is to be conducted. Rajasthan LDC admit card 2018 (for first exam date only) is to be released today on 5 PM. Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur has provided a notification according to which, two shifts to be arranged on 12th August – one from 8 AM to 11 AM and second from 2 PM to 5 PM. Candidates having any of the first letters from A to G in their name need to appear on the first day.
Rajasthan LDC Admit Card 2018
To make the procedure uncomplicated, the board would provide admit card through the admit card only. “Admit card would not be sent to any contender separately”, stated board in the official notice.
Candidates who are going to attend the examination will be able to get their unique ID (roll number), exam centre, timing and many other exam related details. Candidates must read out instructions given on the admit card before appearing for the test.
As the timing for the exam will be given on the admit card, contenders need to reach the centre on time instead of getting late. The administration would not grant entry to latecomers.
Download Rajasthan Junior Assistant/ LDC Admit Card – Easy Steps
- Admit card for the examination will be issued on the authoritative web portal (www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Link for the Rajasthan Junior Assistant/ LDC admit card will be stimulated on this portal after 5 PM on 3rd August.
- After pressing that link, registration ID and password must be entered to log in.
- These must be correct as provided during the registration for the vacancies.
- Candidates will get the admit card there and they need to download it and take a print out.
Aspirants must keep their admit cards safe until the recruitment procedure is finished.
Written examination would be divided into two sections. Questions from General Knowledge, General Science and Maths to be asked in the first phase while questions related to General Hindi and English would be positioned in the second phase. Three hours duration will be given to complete each phase. Each section would be of marks. 1/3 mark will be deducted for attempting an answer incorrectly.
Stay Tuned With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP For More Updates.