Railway Recruitment Board is all set to conduct the Group C examination (Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician) from 9th August and for that, the board has made the RRB Group C admit card 2018 accessible. Contenders can also check their exam city, date etc. through the link activated earlier. The board has instructed that admit card will not be sent to the via email. They need to log in using the registered user ID and password.
RRB Group C Admit Card 2018
There are 21 zones of Indian Railways and for the group C posts in all of the zones, around 47 lakh candidates have applied. Recruitment examination would be organised between 9th to 31st August on different dates. Dates on which examination is to be organised are 9th, 10th, 13th, 14th, 17th, 20th, 21st, 29th, 30th and 31st August.
A few days earlier, the Railway Recruitment Board published a notice according to which, 26,502 vacancies of group C posts are expected to be increased to 60,000. Notification for the same is expected to be issued soon.
Steps To Download Hall Ticket
- (www.indianrailways.gov.in) candidates need to navigate this web address first using their browser.
- On this website, the link for the admit card is available.
- After pressing that URL, a new page will open.
- On that page, candidates need to log in using the User ID and password/ date of birth.
- If the admit card page opens, candidates must check the details available on it whether correct or not.
- If any of the credentials found incorrect, then contact the officials immediately.
- Download the PDF of the admit card and take a print out of it.
- Taking a print out of RRB Group C admit card 2018 is a compulsory procedure for all of the contenders.
- On the exam date, if a contender found without the admit card, authority won’t allow appearing for the examination.
- Contenders must reach the same centre allotted to them.
- Report at the venue on time. Otherwise, the administration will restrict contenders from appearing for the examination.
- Do not bring any of the objectionable devices inside the exam centre.
Stay Tuned With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP For More Updates.