RVUNL Technical Helper admit card 2018 released. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd will organise the examination for 2433 posts on 23rd, 24th, 25th, 27th, 28th and 29th August. Applicant login is a mandatory procedure for registered candidates to reach their admit card page. For that, aspirants have to enter registration number and date of birth in the format (DD-MM-YYYY). Corporation has made the same available on 13th August.
RVUNL Technical Helper Admit Card 2018
As reported, around 2.30 Lakh contenders have applied for the vacant posts. And, only those candidates can acquire their admit cards who have applied successfully without any complication. To appear for the test, each and every candidate must have a unique known as roll number. To get the same, aspirants have to download the RVUNL technical helper admit card 2018 first.
Not only roll number, admit card consists of various important details like, where the exam will be held and timing to report at the venue. Candidate must reach the centre allotted to them.
RVUNL Technical Helper Exam Pattern 2018
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd to conduct the examination through online mode.
- There shall be two sections in the examination – part A & B.
- Part A will comprise of 50 questions of one mark each while Part B will contain 100 questions of two marks each.
- Two hours time duration will be given to students to finish their examination.
- The question paper will be bilingual (i.e. in Hindi and English language).
- The corporation shall not deduct marks for the wrong answer as negative marking.
Steps To Download Admit Card
- Aspirants have to visit this link first – http://jvvnl.onlinereg.in/rec/index.html.
- On that page, a link “Download Admit Card” is provided on the right top.
- After pressing that button, candidates will be redirected to another page.
- On the next page, candidates have to log in to the account using the registration number and date of birth.
- Later on, aspirants can check out their RVUNL technical helper admit card and do download it.
- After that, take a print out and keep safe till the recruitment procedure ends.
- Bring the admit card to the exam centre.
For More Updates, Stay Tuned With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.