State Bank of India is all set to conduct the interview process from 24th September to 12th October for the 2000 posts of Probationary Officer. The bank has issued the call letters for the interview procedure on 3rd September. Candidates who have qualified the mains examination results of which were announced on 29th August can download the call letters for the interview through the official website, sbi.co.in.careers.
SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2018
It is already notified on the official website “closure of call letter download: 12th October 2018”. To download the call letter, candidates need to log in using the registration number or roll number and password of Date of Birth. These credentials must be entered correctly by the aspirants. As the call letters are provided online and if a candidate faces a lot of delay in accessing the page, then he/ she should wait for some time and ensure that internet speed is enough.
The registration number and password were provided at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. It was also sent to the candidate’s email. If a candidate has lost the registration number then he/ she should check the email sent by the administration. If the aspirant has forgotten password, then it can be recovered with the help of link provided below the login section “Forgot Password?.”
How To Download Call Letter
- To download the SBI PO Interview call letter 2018, candidates have to browse this link: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipoapr18/clinta_aug18/login.php?appid=eab58c3198c5e4ea367f8c9055f18d4b.
- On that page, aspirants required to mention registration number/ roll number and password/ date of birth to log themselves in.
- Aspirants can check out the FAQs as well related to the admit card.
- After that, press log in button.
- Then, candidates will be able to reach the call letter.
Call letter will be comprised of various necessary details regarding the interview procedure. Candidates should report at the centre on time.
For the selection of best candidates for the Probationary Officer posts, the bank conducts three stages. At first, the preliminary examination was conducted and those who qualified that examination were called for the main examination. And those, who passed the second stage are called for the interview and group discussion process.
For More Updates, Stay Connected With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.