West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the admit cards for the Fire Operator examination scheduled to be conducted on 15th September. On 28th August, the board issued a notification regarding theWBPSC Fire Operator admit card 2018 availability. As per the notice, the exam would be arranged from 3 PM to 4 PM and candidates going to appear for it can download their admit cards from the Commission’s official website i.e. www.pscwbapplication.in.
WBPSC Fire Operator Admit Card 2018
The commission has made the admit cards available through online mode only. The admit card comprises the venue/ exam centre where candidates need to report. Thus, candidates should download it check out the address, reporting time and other instructions as well.
As per the detailed advertisement, exam centres with their code number are as follows:-
02-Kolkata (South), 03-Baruipur, 04-Diamond Harbour, 05-Barrackpore, 06-Barasat, 07- Krishnanagar, 08-Howrah, 09-Chinsurah, 10-Burdwan, 11-Asansol, 12-Purulia, 13-Mediniur, 14-Tamluk, 15-Jhargram, 01-Kolkata (North), 16-Bankura, 17-Suri, 18-Berhampore, 19-Malda, 20-Balurghat, 21-Raiganj, 22-Jalpaiguri, 23-Alipurduwar, 24-Cooch Behar, 25-Siliguri, 26-Kalimpong and 27-Darjeeling.
To pick out the best candidates, the commission will conduct the written examination first. And those, who will qualify the test will be called for the physical measurement test. PMT qualifying candidates shall appear for Endurance Test and those who will qualify this test will have to appear for Personality Test.
How To Download Fire Operator Admit Card
- In the notification issued recently by the officials concerning admit card, it is clearly given that the admit cards have been made accessible on pscwbapplication.in.
- On reaching the front page of the portal, candidates should check out the “Admit card” section available on the left side.
- There, applicants have to click the link “Fire Operator Recruitment Examination, 2018 (Advt. No 15/2018), Click Here”.
- After hitting that link, a new page will open where candidates would be given two options to download the admit card through Enrolment number and date of birth or First name and date of birth.
- Candidates must enter the credentials correctly.
- Then, click on the search option and admit card will open. Download the same and take a print out of it.
To Get Latest Updates, Stay Connected With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.