The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is set to start the annual Class 10 and Class 12 Board exams this month, the tests are set to last for one and half months across all schools that are affiliated to their board. In a data that was released by the CBSE Board, it showed that there are around 31 lakh candidates that will show up and are going to take the exam this year. The board has requested the students to follow these 10 rules before starting or during the exams, a letter was also sent to the parents of the students who are going to take the exams.
10 Rules You Should Follow before and during the CBSE Board Exam 2019:
- Go through each and every word on the CBSE admit card in your presence and follow all directions given there. Make sure the parents have signed on it.
- Visit the allocated exam centre at least a day before the commencement of the Board exams, and be assured that it is the correct centre.
- Must reach the exam centre on or before 9.45 am on the days of exams and be seated in the exam hall at or before 10 am. According to CBSE, no student will be permitted after 10 am.
- The examinees must wear their school uniforms on day of exams and should carry their school IDs.
- Carry permitted stationery in a transparent pouch.
- Cooperate with the checking to be done at the entry to Board exam centre.
- Must not carry cell phones, wallets, purses, chits or pieces of paper, old question papers, or anything that draws suspicion about the possibility of unfair means being adopted.
- Obey all instructions given in the exam hall and ensure discipline during exams.
- Read Question Paper carefully and follow instructions in it.
- Must read the instructions on the Answer Book and fill in accurate and relevant details, wherever required.
The CBSE Board also said that parents are responsible for a pleasant exam experience by their children and they should also make sure that their kids do not convey any stress or anxiety that may affect the kid’s performance during the exams. All parents are also requested to not gather outside the exam centers or halls when the board exams are going on.
All the rules will help the board to have a smooth entry to all the candidates who are going to take the exam into the hall or centers, it will also help the staff to pay attention to all the examinees.