Punjab Revenue Department released the notification for 1227 Revenue Patwari Jobs. Candidates who are looking for the government jobs in Punjab state can apply for these posts. All the interested candidates should go through the notification for knowing the details like eligibility criteria. Aspirants can apply for Revenue Patwari Jobs before the last date. Candidates can apply through online from 24th August 2015. The examination is going to be conducted in the month of October/November 2015. Read this article to know complete information of Punjab Revenue Dept vacancies. Candidates can apply through official website punjabrevenue.nic.in or from the link provided below
Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2015:
Department of revenue refers to agencies of various governments. Department of Revenue in Punjab state is the state government organization that matters pertaining to Land Revenue and its administration including its assessment, collection and accounts, remission, Collection of Rents etc. based on the district wise vacancies and various posts, organization releases notifications every year. This year the Punjab Revenue Department released the notification to recruit interested and eligible candidates for 1227 Revenue Patwari Jobs. All the aspirants who are in search of government jobs can apply for these posts as there are vacancies in all the 22 districts of Punjab state. Candidates can apply through online and following are the details regarding educational qualification, last date to apply etc. Read the below article for more details.
- Name of the Organization: Punjab Revenue Department
- Name of the Posts: Revenue patwari
- Total number of Vacancies: 1277
- Job Category: Government job Job
- Location: Punjab
- Online application starts from: 24th August 2015
- Last date for application submission: 15th September 2015
- Last date for fee payment at SBP: 18th September 2015.
- Date of Examination: October/November 2015.
- Candidate should have passed a Bachelor Degree in any field from recognized University with the Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified.
Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
- He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.
The age limit for the candidates will be 21 years as minimum and 37 years as maximum as per notification given by the Punjab Revenue Department
Pay scale of Rs. 10, 300/- to Rs. 34, 800/- with Rs. 3200 grade pay
Selection of Candidates will be based on written test in two stages. The Selection of the candidates will be strictly on the basis of Merit in the Second Stage Test. The First Stage Test will be only for shortlisting.
To the general category the fee will be Rs.800/- and to the reserved category like SC/ST the fee will be Rs.400/-.
The written examination will be conducted in two stages. In both first and second stage tests the questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s). It consists of 100 questions and the duration will be of 2 hours.
Syllabus for Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2015:
- General Knowledge – 20 Questions
- Mental Ability – 20 Questions
- Menstruation – 15 Questions.
- English Language – 10 questions
- Punjabi Language – 5
- Questions Computers/Information Technology – 15 Questions.
- Agriculture – 10 Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply for Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2015 ?
- Candidates should logo to the official website or the link provided below.
- Click on Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2015.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Home Page will be displayed. Click on Apply Online.
- Fill all the details correctly. Take a printout of the fee challan.
- Also take a printout of the application form.
Click Here: For Official Notification
Stay tuned with us for more information regarding latest news, Govt. Jobs updates, employment opportunities in firms for good career growth, current affairs, exam results and much more. Bookmark us in your web browser using CTRL+D for easy navigation and share this info with your friends.