After a long wait finally epic has been released and getting rave reviews from viewers. After a long 1 year of pre-production, an year of shooting and an year of post production finally the wait has come to an end. Rajamouli and his crew have delivered a magnificent movie with a splendid performance form the lead characters Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah, Anushka Shetty, Ramya Krishnan, Sathyaraj, Sudeep, Adivi Sesh, Nassar, Prabhakar. Each and every eye this weekend in India will be on the biggest budget Indian film of all time, weighing in at some $40 million for two parts, it is also shaping up to be one of the biggest movie events the country has seen in years.
Complete Movie Analysis:
The beginning started with Ramya Krishnan saving child Baahubali(Prabhas), then he was being saved by a tribe and brought up. In the process the child Sivudu tries to climb the mountain many times but fails to do so. One day he claims the mountain to reach Tamannah, there he falls in love with Tamannah. As per Tammanah wish to save Devaseena (Anushka) he goes to the Maheshmati astanam to save Anushka, then he successful saves Anushka later he comes to know about his past and his father glory. The story abruptly ends with a twist which will be revealed in the second part.
The first half was a little slow. Towards the interval movie gains its grip. The second half was very gripping and you will see a lot of breathtaking war sequences. Screenplay and Direction were spellbound. The only drawback is the story abruptly ends which will be continued in the second part. This was one of the major drawback we have noticed.
Our Rating: 4/5
|Produced by||Shobu Yarlagadda
|Screenplay by||S. S. Rajamouli
|Story by||V. Vijayendra Prasad|
|Music by||M. M. Keeravani|
|Cinematography||K. K. Senthil Kumar|
|Edited by||Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao|
Arka Media Works
Global United Media
|Part I Scheduled for|
|290 Minutes (II Parts)|
Almost every aspect of the movie is a highlight but we just want to breakdown few most important elements that pleases everyone to watch the movie.
- Almost 3 years of hardwork went into the movie making. Rajamouli and his crew worked for almost 3 years for the completion of the movie which will be released in two parts.
- Prabhas didn’t do any movie in this period of 3 years.
- Prabhas has gained lots of weight for the movie without gaining fat. His hardwork can be clearly seen on the screen in the trailer itself.
- Karan Johar joined his hands with Rajamouli to promote and release the movie in Hindi. Along with that the movie is also dubbed in Tamil, Malayalam and few other languages, is set for release on the same day i.e 10th of July.
- A massive budget of 250 crore. The highest budget movie ever in the history of Indian Cinema.
- Biggest motion picture of India. The trailer is spendid and that itself says how much hardwork has gone into the movie.
- Never ever before seen CG graphics with over 600 people working on the camera graphics.
- Most importantly the movie is directed by SS Rajamouli who previously applauded for his work in Eega. He didn’t has a single flop in his whole career. That itself speaks about his legendary streak.
- The trailer of the film had 4.05 million views on YouTube, Telugu and Hindi trailers crossed 1 million views each within 24 hours.
- On Facebook trailer crossed 1.5 million views, 300,000-plus likes and 200,000-plus shares in 24 hours
- The film has around one lakh followers on Twitter and 1,315, 639 likes on Facebook till this afternoon.
- Baahubali has touched $800k in USA for premieres through advance booking alone
- The most expensive films made in the country with a reported budget of about Rs 200 crore, the film would hit 4,000 plus theatres worldwide..
- It is the only film that has been featured on BBC documentary on 100 years of indian cinema even before its release.
- Around 2000 stuntmen & elephants
- Shooting of the film started at Rock Gardens in Kurnool from 6 July 2013
- The makers of ‘Bahubali’ have promised to offer Rs. 20 crores as remuneration to Prabhas making him the highest paid actor in Tollywood.
- Prabhas and Rana have crossed 100-Kg weight for this film
The advance booking was massive and the movie tickets were sold out for one long week after the release of the movie. The movie is expected to collect over 25 crore on the first day of its release which will be the highest collected movie ever in the history of Indian cinema. It was also knows that the movie ticket was sold over for Rs. 3000 in some of the theaters that are on high demand.
Movie Strengths – Pros:
- Great Screenplay
- Mindblowing Direction
- Great performances from lead actors.
- Magnificent Visual Effects.
- Good cinematography.
- Climax is Great.
Movie Weakness – Cons:
- Splitting the movie into two parts.
- Music is a little week compared to Rajamouli previous movies.
- First half was a little slow.
- Predicted Story.
Final Verdict: Rajamouli has made the Telugu Film Industry as well as the Indian Cinema Heads up.