Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019 is a Hindu festival that is celebrated annually to show the strong bond of a brother and sister. Raksha Bandhan usually falls on the last day of the Lunar Calendar month of Shravan.
Raksha Bandhan translates to “bond of protection, during the Raksha Bandhan day, sisters tie a rakhi on the wrist of her brothers, and brothers on this day promise to protect their sister/sisters for their entire life.
On this day, the brothers also give presents to their sisters.
It is not necessary that brothers or sisters are the only ones that could celebrate this day. Women who treat other men like their brothers could also tie rakhis on them and can also celebrate it on this day.
Some people also tie rakhi to tress on this day, this is usually done by environmental rights groups or other people who love nature.
On the day of Rakhi, siblings or anyone who celebrates this day, exchange the vow of eternal protection, love, and care. Usually, sisters ask money or gifts from their brothers and send lovely wishes to each other.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019 Quotes, Wishes, Facebook, And WhatsApp Status
- I must have done something right that God blessed me with a brother/sister like you. Thank you for being my pillar of strength. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- No one understands me like you do. You are my closest ally and the one in whom I can place my complete trust. Happy Rakhi, dear sister/brother!
- We are miles apart from each other, but are still connected as both of us will remain in each other’s hearts forever. Happy Rakhi, sis/bro!
- Dear sister/brother, you are my friend and biggest protector. In good times or bad, you will always find me there by your side. I wish that your life be filled with happiness and love. Happy Rakhi!
- All the festivals may be very colourful but there isn’t any festival as powerful as Raksha Bandhan! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most lovable brother of the Universe!!
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! Love for my
- Today, on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the best brother of the World! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the best sister of the Universe!!
- Having a sister like you is a wonderful feeling. You are someone I can rely on anytime and anywhere. Happy Raksha Bandhan sissy!
- You have always stood by my side, encouraged me and helped me overcome my failures. Dear brother, thank you for all that you have done for me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this Raksha Bandhan, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become that wacky sibling we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Happy Raksha Bandhan English Quotes, Wishes, SMS, Messages For Brother And Sister, And Close Friends
- Cherishing the memorable time spent in childhood and trying to make new memories this year.
- Thank you for hiding all my secrets and for giving me the freedom of doing whatever I wanted. Love you bhaiya!
- Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & you are understanding , May our bond of love remain forever.
- Times and money changes many things. Be our love and the bond we share never changes. This Rakhi brings all my blessings, love and care for you!
- Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
- Within this small interval of time and you become part of my life. As my friend, as my loving sister to share everything. Happy rakhi wishes to you.
- On this special day, I want to wish u a long life with lots of happiness always. Even though we stay far apart, you are always in my mind and heart.
- Intelligent and beautiful as you are, my sister is the best. On this Raksha Bandhan I just want to let you know that I am proud of you. Happy Raksha Bandhan !!!
- I feel so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you in my life. You like an Angel are always there when I need you. Thanks Brother and have a happy Raksha Bandhan. Happy Raksha Bandhan !!!
- Rakhi is an excuse to express me. You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweetest sister.