33-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping And Torturing 12-Year-Old Girl Inside Her House In New Delhi

A 33-year-old man who was accused of raping and torturing a 12-year-old girl in her own house in New Delhi has been arrested by the police.

Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal of New Delhi said that the girl is currently recovering a surgery that she went through at AIIMS hospital.

The girl is currently in critical condition.

CM Kejriwal said that the incident and the crime is barbaric.

33-year-old Krishna, against whom 4 criminal cases, including one for murder, was arrested by the police, confirmed Joint Commissioner of Police Shalini Singh.

She alleged that the accused the house of the girl to loot, however, he ended up abusing and raping the 12-year-old girl.

The girl was alone in their house when the incident happened.

According to the police, the girl was beaten up with a sharp object.

Kejriwal said that they visited the survivor in the hospital.

It is also said that the government will be providing a top lawyer for the girl to make sure that they get justice.

CM Kejriwal said:

The child is in a serious state, unconscious. A surgery has been done. She will be under observation for 24 to 48 hours.

BJP MP Gautam Gambhir tweeted about the horrible crime and said:

The brutal rape of a 12 yr old child is absolutely horrific! Those animals deserve nothing less than death. All of us are praying for her and I urge the Delhi Police to bring the perpetrators to justice at the earliest.

Police documents suggest that the accused is a resident of Mongolpuri.

A police officer said:

After dropping out of school, the accused started working in a plastic factory. He turned alcoholic over time and started committing thefts. In 2006, when he and his accomplice broke into a house, the woman of the house tried to raise an alarm. The man started hitting her with a brick. As she tried to resist, he got more aggressive and killed her. The man was later released from jail on grounds of ‘good behaviour’. When he came out of prison, his parents had disowned him. In 2016, he was arrested in a theft case in Paschim Vihar. He was sent to jail but was released on bail after four months. He was again arrested after some months in a case of attempt to murder against his cousin. However, he turned hostile in the court.

The accused was convicted of murder and was sentenced to life imprisonment but was released on bail and was hostile in court.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the girl, may she recover fast from the injuries that she sustained during the horrible incident.

Hit “Like” to follow us and receive latest news