IBPS SO Special Officers CWE- V Notification 2015 Released: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released the notification for the recruitment of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I), Law Officer (Scale-I). HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I) and Marketing Officer (Scale-I) posts. Candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and apply online. The application procedure will start from 23rd November 2015 and last date to apply online is 10th December 2015. Aspirants can check the details regarding the educational qualification, application fee and other information regarding notification from the below article.
IBPS CWE Special Officers Recruitment 2015:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 20 public sector and Regional Rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts the exam applications from the candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode.
Aspirants have to go through interview process after clearing the online test conduct by the IBPS. On the basis of interview candidates placed in Regional Rural Bank. This year it has released the recruitment notification for filling up the special officer vacancies. Aspirants who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and apply from the official website.
IBPS CWE Special Officers Recruitment Notification 2015:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers cadre posts in the month of January 2016. The recruitment notification for the SO recruitment has released. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of the Post:
- I.T. Officer (Scale
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Start of Online Registration: 23rd November 2015
- Last Date to Apply: 10th December 2015
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 19.01.2016
- Online Examination (Tentative Dates): 30th and 31st January 2015
- Declaration of Result: February 2016
- Download of Call Letter for Interview: February/March 2016
- Conduct Interview: March 2016
- Provisional Allotment: April 2016
For I.T Officer (Scale-1):
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):
4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ AgroForestry
For RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I):
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
- Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
For Law Officer (Scale I):
A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
For HR/Personnel el Officer (Scale I):
- Full-time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
For Marketing Officer (Scale I):
- Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing *
The candidate should have the minimum of 20 years and the maximum of 30 years.
Applicants of SC/ST/PWD should pay Rs 100 and all others should pay Rs 600 which is non-refundable.
- Online Examination
How to Apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2015?
- Candidates should visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Special Officer recruitment 2015.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details in the provided fields.
- Upload the scanned signature and photograph if necessary.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/Take a printout of the application for further reference.
Click Here: For Official Notification
Stay tuned with us for more information regarding latest news, Govt. Jobs updates, employment opportunities in firms for good career growth, current affairs, exam results and much more. Bookmark us in your web browser using CTRL+D for easy navigation and share this info with your friends.