Government medical college and Hospital GMCH Chandigarh invites online applications from the staff nurse jobs candidates who are interested and eligible for this recruitment of staff nurse jobs for exclusively EX- service man category candidates . This recruitment details are officially published in website given below. Candidates who are eligible and interested for GMCH Chandigarh recruitment they must follow official website given below.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 details:
Vacant posts: 81
Post name:Staff Nurse
Category wise vacancies:
Physically Handicapped with one Leg: 20 Posts
Ex-Servicemen: 61 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates should possess Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course from a recognized board/ university/ institution or equivalent, Registered as Nurse and midwife with State Nursing Council.
Candidate age Should be Minimum 18 years and Age relaxation for others as per rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of written test, eligibility, application form etc.
PAY SCALE :
Pay Scale will be around be Rs.10300/- to 34800/- per month + G.P. Rs.4600/-.
How to apply:
Candidates who want to apply for this GMCH Chandigarh recruitment staff nurse jobs they go to the official website give below.
Candidates submit their online application through website of GMCH Chandigarh on or before 31.07.2014.
After submission of application candidates take a print out of filled application which will contain registration number /application ID.
Instructions To Apply:
1. First Log on through the website Link Provided below.
2. Click on the “Vacancies”.
3. Read the notification carefully before applying online.
4. Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph in the prescribed format.
5. Click on the “Online Application Form for Staff Nurse(Ex-Servicemen)” or “Online Application Form for Staff Nurse(Physicallay Handicapped)”.
6. Fill all the details carefully & upload the scan copies of photograph.
7. Before clicking on the “submit” button, check the information given is correct or not.
8. Now click on the submit button.
9. An unique registration number will be displayed on the screen.
10. Note down the registration code and take the 2 printout copies of applications.
11. Send one printout copies of application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents to the concerned address.
12. Keep another copy of application form for future use.
Important dates :
Last date for online Registartion:31 July 2014
Hard Copies can be submit till:14 August 2014