Chinese smartphone maker and tech giant Xiaomi has been up with the new mobile release in India today. Though Mi 4 was launched last year while it is would be available for the tech savvy’s and smartphone admirers in Indian market from today onwards. The stunning device has been powered with all updated and captivating features which is going to make the smart device the best in class mobile at its price slab. Do you wish to look into the features of the smart device Mi 4, and wish to buy Mi 4 then you ought to continue reading the complete post. What is holding you back scroll down for more fascinating aspects and enthralling features of the Smart Device Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi 4 Smartphone Released in Indian Markets
Xiaomi has revolutionized the smartphone market and sales in India introducing the high end specifications devices at budgetary investments especially in a nation like India where the growth of the mobile and communication networking has been growing since a decade. Xiaomi seems to strengthen its position in the booming Indian smartphone market which entered the Indian market last year releasing three devices so far Redmi 1S, Redmi Note and Mi3 through the online sales through India’s major e-commerce retailer Flipkart.
Often called as the Apple of China, Xiaomi launched the Mi4 in July last year while it didn’t hit the Indian markets at that instant and has invited all the smartphones admirers and lovers, which stated in an public announcement that “You are invited to a front-row view on January 28, 2015…Mi hits a 4 and a 6” in an invitation. Mi 4 has a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 441 ppi resolution, JDI OGS full lamination display offers clear crystal view and stunning color consistency from every angle. It uses Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection. It is powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and has 3GB RAM. Xiaomi Mi4 runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) dubbed MIUI version 6 makes your multi-tasking a fun.
Xiaomi Mi 4 sports with a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor and 4K video recording and has a whooping 8MP front-facing camera with Sony Exmor R sensor. In terms of connectivity the smartphone will support 4G LTE network along with 3G, WiFi, and Bluetooth and is powered by a 3080 mAh battery. It comes in with two options of 16 GB and 64 GB internal memory and the most fascinating part is that it measures 139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9mm and weighs 149 grams. It is expected that Xiaomi will come out with a flash sales as it did with many of its other devices in the past while it has to be certained by the company in a short time. Here are some amazing specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 4, which are as follow,
- Xaiomi Mi 4Supports Single SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA) (SIM Type)
- Sports with a display of 5-inch full-HD LCD JDI OGS full lamination display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi
- Runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) dubbed MIUI version 6
- Ascends with processor of 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8274AB) and GPU: Adreno 330 GPU
- RAM 3GB LPDDR3
- Has a memory of 16GB/64GB Variant expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with F1.8, real-time HDR, 4K video recording (Sony IMX214)
- Secondary Camera 8-MP front camera with f1.8, 80-degree wide angle (Sony IMX219)
- Battery 3080mAh Li-ion
- Stand by time 2 to 3 days
- Has dimensions of 139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9MM
- Weighs 149gms
- Xiaomi Mi4 will be available in two colors: Black and White
- Release date in India 28th Jan. 2015
- Xiaomi Mi4 availability in India 4th Feb. 2015
- Xiaomi Mi4 Price in India Approx. Rs 14,000 for 16GB and Approx Rs 16,000 For 64GB.
All we can conclude saying is that Xiaomi, which had launched its flagship smartphones, the Mi Note and Mi Note Pro, at an event in Beijing would aggressively expand its product portfolio in India, which is its largest market after China. Stay tuned with us for more updates.