The result of AIBE XII (All Indian Bar Examination) has been announced on 29th August. The Bar Council of India made the same available on the official website www.allindiabarexamination.com. AIBE is conducted to award candidates with the certificate of practice. To check out the marks scored in the All India Bar Exam, students have to enter their roll number and date of birth.
AIBE XII Result 2018
The examination was conducted on 10th August. The Bar Council of India organises this examination to grant permission to law graduates to practice law. AIBE is a national level examination conducted to award the certificate of practice to the students who pass this examination. It is conducted to test the student’s knowledge of the law. All India Bar Examination is conducted in 11 languages. Minimum Qualifying marks: Candidates have to score 40 per cent marks at least to clear the AIBE exam, as stated by Indian Express.
- To check out the AIBE XII result 2018, candidates first need to visit the official website – www.allindiabarexamination.com.
- When the portal opens, various links are available on the centre of the home page.
- Candidates need to hit the link “click here” provided under Notification for Result AIBE-XII.
- Then, aspirants will land on another page where roll number and date of birth should be entered.
- These details must be entered correctly as provided earlier.
- Then, candidates will be able to figure out their scores along with the qualifying status.
As eligibility criteria, the candidate must have completed the LLB and must be enrolled as “an advocate under Section 24 of the Advocates Act 1961”.
Application form submission procedure for the AIBE XII examination was commenced on 9th March and candidates had to submit their applications before the last date – 15th May. The examination was held on 10th June and answer keys were issued on June 13. Candidates were given a chance to raise objections till June 23rd.
All India Bar Examination is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of the law.
For More Updates: Stay Connected With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.