Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has declared the results of Group D VAO examination conducted earlier this year. The results are available on official website of the commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in. To fill 9351 vacancies in the state, the commission notified for the recruitment according to which, candidates are shortlisted now for the upcoming procedure.
TNPSC Group 4 Result 2018
All those candidates appeared for the test can figure out their marks and performance with the help of online result issued on 30th July. Candidates can follow up these steps to analyse their result:-
- www.tnpsc.gov.in is the web portal of the commission which must be navigated.
- After being there, candidates will get the link for the marks obtained and ranks.
- There are two links available – Server 1 and Server 2.
- After pressing the suitable link, candidates will land on another page.
- On that page, they need to enter their registration number. It should be the same allotted to a candidate while filling out the application form.
- Then, aspirants will be able to see their marks easily.
The Commission has shortlisted candidates on the basis of cut off marks positioned on the basis of number of candidates and vacancies. Shortlisted candidates need to appear for document verification and after that, a counselling will be held. Once completed, a final merit list will be prepared and candidates would be appointed accordingly.
On 14th September 2017, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released the notification and on that same day, online application submission procedure was commenced. As per that notification, there are 9351 positions in various departments, namely Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Secretarial Service, and Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service.
Candidates had to submit their forms before 11th December. The examination was conducted on 11th February at around 7,000centress in which, over 16 lakh candidates have participated.
There were 200 questions in the examination from the topics general aptitude, general studies and general Tamil/ English. The examination was of 300 marks in total and candidates needed to score more than 90 marks To qualify this written examination, as reported by Scroll.in.
Get More Updates on ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.