For the recruitment to the posts of lady constable in West Bengal Police, the written examination was conducted on 24th June 2018. Today (on 4th August), the department has uploaded the results on the website policewb.gov.in. Candidates can search out their results by inputting their application Sl. Number and date of birth.
West Bengal Police Lady Constable Result 2018
Candidates who have qualified this examination need to appear for the Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test scheduled to be arranged on 20th August.
Three different Range Recruitment Boards would arrange the tests for covering different areas. Districts To Be Covered Under Presidency Range Recruitment Board – North 24 Parganas, Howrah, Nadia, South 24 Parganas and Murshidabad. Districts under Jalpaiguri Range Recruitment Board: Kalimpong, Uttar Dinajpur, Malda, Darjeeling, Cooch Behar, Alipurduar, Jalpaiguri and Dakshin Dinajpur. Districts under Burdwan Range Recruitment Board: Jhargram, Burdwan West, Birbhum, Purba Medinipur, Bankura, Purulia, Paschim, Burdwan East and Hooghly.
- For the physical tests, the admit cards would be provided on the official website on 8th August.
- The department will provide SMS alert as well on the registered mobile number.
- If the SMS is not sent due to technical reasons, then the West Bengal Police department will not be responsible for the same.
- The administration will not send the same through posts to the registered candidate’s address nor it will be made available through the office of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
- Candidates need to take the print out of the e-admit cards.
Apart from the admit card, candidates also need to carry identical photographs along with the photo ID proof. More details regarding it will also be provided on the admit card.
Steps To Check Result
- As we have already mentioned the official portal’s web address, candidates will get a link for result of the preliminary written examination.
- On the next page, candidates will get all the links for the recruitment procedure.
- Candidates need to press the “Result of Preliminary Written Test”.
- Or, to check the notice regarding further procedures, click the link given below the result’s URL.
- Later on, candidates have to select the district and enter the application SI number and date of birth.