Reliance Jio has moved the bars in the telecom industry in such a way that one can’t even dream of anything nearby that. This mobile network firm tried to do its best in smartphones industry but failed miserably due to the lack of quality and functioning. Now it appears like Reliance JIo is once again trying to check its fortune in the smartphone industry.
Jio breaking the records further, it has come up with new surprise offer for its Jio users i.e, FREE 4G Mobile phone named JioPhone 4G. Reliance Jio has announced its latest hardware product at its AGM, a 4G feature phone designed for people who just want a basic phone with good internet access. Check: Reliance Jio Unlimited Offer Extended, Check Out The New Tariff Plans For August 2017
Would you like to buy Jio Phone? Here’s How to Buy the Cheapest 4G Mobile in India, Plans, and Dates to Remember.
JioPhone For Free:
The feature phone is free of cost, though Jio is asking customers to pay a security deposit of Rs 1500 for three years. The deposit will be refundable, which means users will get the deposit back after they return the JioPhone after three years of use.15. The feature phone is free of cost, though Jio is asking customers to pay a security deposit of Rs 1500 for three years. The deposit will be refundable, which means users will get the deposit back after they return the JioPhone after three years of use.
However, users will have to spend on recharge plans and tariffs to use the Internet on the device.
- 2.4-inch display
- Supports digital payment via NFC
- SD card slot for memory expansion
- Torch light
- Other features of the Jio 4G VoLTE feature phone include SOS feature, which can be activated by pressing 5, support for NFC that enables quick payments, and the ability to cast content.
How to Book JioPhone?
- The Jio Phone 4G VoLTE Feature phone will be sold on first come first serve basis. One has to pre-book the phone to get their hands.
- Jio customer can buy the phone by using Reliance Jio’s MyJio app.
- If you are a Jio user you can access to MyJio app.
- The Jio Phone can buy at a Reliance Jio’s MyJio app
Important Dates To Remember:
- Testing date: August 15
- Pre-booking date: August 24
- Availability date: On first come first serve basis from September 2017
Reliance JioPhone Plan:
- The JioPhone comes up with unlimited voice, data, and texts. Much to the happiness of customers, Reliance Jio users will have to recharge with a Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan monthly pack of Rs. 153 unlike Rs 309 plan earlier.
The Rs 153 tariff plan offers users free voice, texts, unlimited data, and free access to Jio apps.
- The Rs 153 tariff plan offers users free voice, texts, unlimited data, and free access to Jio apps.
- “Jio Phone TV-Cable” that will allow users to connect their phones with any kind of television sets. For connecting phone to TV, users will have to recharge with Rs. 309 per month pack for large screen”, Ambani said.
JioPhone Data Plans:
- Jio’s Rs 153 monthly plan gives users unlimited data with 500 MB FUP (Fair Usage Policy) per day.
- The Rs 309 monthly pack is for users who’d like to broadcast their JioTV app on their television. It lets people watch three to four hours of video.
- Jio’s sachet packs for Rs 24 and Rs 54 come with a validity of two days and a week respectively.
Stay tuned to this website. We will update Jio Phone 4G bookings online here. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for easy navigation.