Kendrick Lamar, who is arguably one of the best rappers of our generation, is known for his deep roots with the hip-hop world. The king of California is also dubbed by many as the new Tupac or the one that is holding the torch.
Lamar was raised in Compton, California, and started his career with the stage name of K-Dot. He is also called by many as GOAT, K. Lamar, Kung Fu Kenny, King Kendrick, and Cornrow Kenny.
He is signed with TDE (Top Dawg Entertainment), an indie record label. He gained praise and recognition in 2010 after his first retail release, which was Overly Dedicated.
In 2011, Lamar released his first studio album, Section.80, which included “HiiiPoWer”, which made him collaborate with Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, and The Game, who are considered as legends in the Rap Industry.
Studio albums of Kendrick Lamar
- Good Kid, M.A.A.D City
- To Pimp A Butterfly
- Untitled Unmastered
- Kendrick Lamar EP
- H.N.I.C. (Hub City Threat: Minor
of the Year)
- Training Day
- No Sleep ‘Til NYC
- Overly Dedicated
7 Facts That You Probably Did Not Know About Kendrick Lamar
- Kendrick was a straight-A student
- Kendrick wrote most of his tracks in “Damn” in his mom’s kitchen.
- He is a born-again Christian
- Kendrick saw Tupac and Dr Dre shoot a music video
- His real name is Duckworth
- Kendrick is married to his high-school sweetheart, Whitney Alford
- Kendrick is obsessed with sugary cereal
Kendrick Lamar Images
Kendrick Lamar HD Wallpapers For PC And iPhone
Kendrick Lamar 4K Wallpapers For Computer Background
Kendrick Lamar Ultra-HD Images
Kendrick Lamar Concert Photos
Free Download Kendrick Lamar Wallpapers