The British People have spoken out, and they have made it clear that “All I Want For Christmas Is You” is the most annoying Christmas song.
In a recent poll that was conducted, which was run by Huawei, it found out that the most annoying song during Christmas belongs to Mariah Carey.
“All I Want For Christmas Is You” is the 12th bestselling single of all time and it has helped Mariah Carey earn more than $55 Million in royalties.
The survey found out that the British people thin these are the most annoying Christmas songs:
- All I Want for Christmas is You – Mariah Carey
- Do They Know It’s Christmas? – Band Aid
- I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday – Wizzard
- Merry Xmas Everybody – Slade
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- Fairytale of New York – The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl
- Baby It’s Cold Outside – Tom Jones & Cerys Matthews
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town – Jackson 5
- Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt
- Jingle Bells – Andrews Sisters
The survey was done by Huawei, a tech giant, and they asked residents in Britain about the songs that they want to forget about during the festive period.