Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi is a festival celebrated by Indians and is celebrated in almost every state of India. It is mostly celebrated by Nepalese and Indians all over the world. Raksha Bandhan means the “Bond of Protection”, and it is celebrated on the full moon day of the Hindu Luni-Solar Calendar Month of Shravana, which usually falls in the start or mid of August.
Raksha Bandhan is celebrated to show the love of brothers and sisters. The day is also celebrated by people who are not biologically related.
During Rakhsha Bandhan 2019, sisters tie a rakhi, which is a sacred thread, on the wrist of her brother. The sister also prays for the happiness of her brother. On this day, brothers and sisters also vow to protect each other for their entire life no matter what happens.
This year, Rakhi falls on August 15, 2019, which is on Thursday. All sisters and brothers in India and all over the world are going to celebrate this day with love, sweets, and gifts.
On this Raksha Bandhan 2019, people also send out SMS, Quotes, Wishes, and Well wishes to brothers and sisters.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019 Wishes Quotes, SMS Greetings, And Well Wishes For Brothers And Sisters In English
- The bond we share, is nurtured care. Wish that you reach for the sky is always in my prayer. Happy Rakhi!
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.”
- It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion, I just want to tell you sister that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side and always be there for you whenever you will need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
- “Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself. You mean the world to me. Lots of happiness from your brother.”
- Hope the occasion of Rakhi,
Brings along Happiness & luck
for you and your loved ones &
gives you infinite reasons to celebrate each moment in your life
Happy Raksha bandhan
- You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words,
and helped me overcome my failures
Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan,
I wish to promise you no matter what,
I shall always stand by your side!
Wishing you my love on this particular day!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Using a you’re like having a very best friend I can not eliminate. I know anything I do, you will be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- May God grant you a happy, long and healthy life. Happy Rakhi, dear sister!
- There is not a dull moment when you are around. Happy Rakhi, sis.
- The best gift mom and dad gave me is a wonderful sister like you. Happy Rakhi, sis!
- Missing you on Raksha Bandhan and wishing you lotsa happiness and joy always!
- Wishing you happiness and smiles today on Raksha Bandhan & always.
- This Rakhi message goes out the most wonderful sister of the world who I call ‘didi‘. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to all of you. Sorry I cannot be here this week. Hence just to tell all of you that you are the best people I have had in my life. I shall always be there for you.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes Quotes And SMS Greetings For Brothers And Sisters In Hindi
- Aaj din bahut khaas hai, Behna ke liye kuch mere paas hai, Uske sukun ki khaatir ae behnaa, Tera ye bhaiyya hamesha tere aas-paas hai.
- Aankho mein Sharafat, Chaal mein Nazakat. Dil mein Sacchai, Aur chehre mein Safai, Phir kyon na bole har ladki aapko Bhai. Happy Rakhi.
- Agar Aap Bus, Train, Plane Se Aa Ya Jaa Rahe Ho Aur Kisi Mahila Ke Haath Mai Phool Ya Dhage Jaisi Koi Bhi Vastu Dikhe To Turant Hat Jayen. Aaj Rakhi Hai!
- Chawal Ki Khushbu Or Kesar Ka Singar, Rakhi, Tilak, MITHAI Or Khusiyo Ki Bauchar, Behno Ka Sath Or Besumar Pyar, Mubarak Ho Apko Raakhi Ka Tyohar. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019!
- Ye Dhaga Bandhan Ka, Toone To Khoob Hai Nibhaya, Teri Har Balaye Mujhe Lag Jaye, Baithe Hai Jis Ghane Paid Ke Tale, Koi Toofan Bhi Use Chhoo Na Paye. Raksha Bandhan 2017 Ki Hardik Shubhkamnayen.
- मानो सावन बदरी से अमृत बरसा रही है
फूलों से डालियाँ लहलहा रही है
रक्षाबंधन अपने संग ढेरों खुशियाँ ला रही है
रक्षाबंधन की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएँ
– अन्शुलिका सिंह
- हमारी खूबियों को अच्छे से जानती है बहनें
हमारी कमियों को भी पहचानती है बहनें
फिर भी हमें सबसे ज्यादा मानती है बहनें.
- राखी लेकर आए….. आपके जीवन में खुशियाँ हजार
रिश्तों में मिठास घोल जाए, ये भाई-बहन का प्यार
- रोली, रक्षा, अक्षत का ये ये रक्षाबंधन
खुशियों का हो हार्दिक संगम
रक्षाबंधन 2019 की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएँ
“उसका हुस्न गया कलेजा चीर,
नयनो से बरबस छूटा एक तीर,
वह मुस्कुराई नज़दीक आई,
बोली राखी बँधवाले मेरे वीर”
हैप्पी रक्षा बंधन 2019!
- Chawal Ki Khushbu Or Kesar Ka Singar
Bhaal Tilak Or Khusiyo Ki Bauchar
Behno Ka Sath Or Besumar Pyar
MUBARAK Ho Apko Raakhi Ka Tyohar
- Dil Se Dil Ko Raah Hoti Hai..
Behna Ko Bhai Ki Parwaah Hoti Hai
Paise Ko Jod Diya Rakhi Ko Logo Ne
Sach Toh Yeh Hai Magar..
Behna Ko Bhai Ke Pyar Ki Hi Chah Hoti Hai
Happy Raksha Bandhan Dear Brother!
- “Raksha Bandhan ke din bass yehi hai dua ki humara pyaar aur gehra hota rahe aur humare is rishtey ko kisi ki bhi nazar na lage…. Raksha Bandhan ki dher saari badhai!!!!”
- “Rakhi ka tyohar har baar bass yehi yaad dilate hai ki kitna khush naseeb bhai hu main ki bhagwan ne mujhe itni pyaari si behen di hai…. Rakhi ki hardik badhai!!!”
- “Rakhi ka yeh din mere liye isliye hai khaas kyunki meri behen hai sada mere paas, mere har din ko banane ke liye aur bhi khaas…. Raksha Bandhan ki badhai!!!”
- Bhai ka pyaar is sansaar mein sabse upar hai….. Kyunki wo maa-baap ke pyaar jaisa bhi hai, dost ke pyaar jaisa bhi….. Khushnaseeb hun mein ki mera pyaara bhai mera sabse acha dost bhi hai….. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you bhaiya!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019 To Every Brother And Sister Out There!!