Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released notification for the recruitment of candidates as LDC, Grade II and IV officers, Statistical Assistant, Engineer Civil, Field Assistant and Librarian Vacancies. There are about 1074 vacant positions for which the notification is released. Candidates who are looking for the jobs can check the DSSSB notification and apply online from the direct link provided below. The application process will commence from 1st August 2017.
DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2017:
The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board is incorporated by Government of India under National Capital Territory of Delhi. During the time the India is celebrating the 50th anniversary of independence this came into existence. It is also responsible for the vacant positions in the Board.
Candidates should go through the official notification and find the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process etc. If candidates meet the eligibility criteria they can proceed further to apply for the above-mentioned posts.
Name of the Organization: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board
Name of the Posts:
- LDC: 34 Posts
- Grade-IV: 480 Posts
- Grade-II: 221 Posts
- Statistical Assistant: 260 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 05 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-III: 52 Posts
- Field Assistant: 10 Posts
- Food Safety Officer: 05 Posts
- Librarian (DTTE): 06 Posts
- Librarian (Dte. Of Training)): 01 Post
Number of Posts: 1074
- Start of Online Application: 1st August 2017
- Last date for online registrations: 21st August Upto 5 PM.
For Grade II post the candidates should be a graduate, For Grade IV post the candidate should be 10+2 along with typing skills, For Statistical Assistant Post the candidate should have post graduation.
The candidates should have a minimum age limit of 18 years and a maximum age limit of 30 years. Other age relaxation details can be seen in the official notification.
The candidates if belong to the general category he should pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. The SC/ST/PH/Ex-S are excluded from paying the fee.
The candidates who applied this post should attend Tier I and Tier II examinations and skill test. The candidates who are short listed will be called for the interview.
How to Apply For DSSSB Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on DSSSB Recruitment notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
>>Apply Online For DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Here<< (From 1st August)
Stay tuned to this application form for more details regarding the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Recruitment 2017. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for more exciting updates from this page.