Indian Army has published notification for the recruitment of candidates for Lower division clerk, material assistant, Tele operator, fireman, tradesman, MTS, Dhobi and other. There are about 142 vacant positions for which recruitment is announced. Candidates who are looking for the jobs in Indian army can check the eligibility criteria, important dates and other required details from the article and apply online from the direct link provided below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
Indian army is a branch of Indian Armed Forces which is a very largest component. The president of India is the supreme commander of Indian Army. The Indian Army is originated from the armies of the East India company which later became British Indian Army.
Candidates should have to follow the steps given below to apply for the Indian Army recruitment. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria from the official notification. The application form should be filled without any mistakes. The candidates should send the application forms to the address given below within 21 days from the publication of notification.
Name of the Organization: Indian Army
Name of the Post: Tradesman, LDC, Firemen etc
Number of posts: 142
- Material Asst: 06 Posts
- LDC: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Tele Operator II: 01 Post
- Fireman: 36 Posts
- Tradesman (Mate): 94 Posts
- MTS: 01 Post
- Dhobi: 01 Post
- Tailor: 01 Post
- Date of Advertisement: July 14
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 21 days from the last date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for remote areas: Within 28 days from the last date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates should visit the official website or follow the link given below.
- Read the notification from the website.
- If candidates are eligible they can proceed to apply for these posts.
- Fill the application form without any details in a prescribed format.
- The application should be sent along with one self-addressed registered envelope with Rs 25/- postal stamps.
- In the application form, the candidates should clearly mention the name of the post they are applying.
- Also, candidates should mark their category Ex-servicemen, Gen, PH, MSP, SC, ST OBC etc.
- The application should be sent to the below-mentioned address.
Commandant 21 Field Ammunition Depot,
C/o 56 APO
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding the Indian Army Recruitment 2017. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for more exciting updates from this page.