Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board has released notification for the recruitment of candidates as Special Teachers. There are about 1325 vacant posts for which the notification is released. The vacant positions are Physical Education, Drawing, Music and Sewing. Candidates who are looking for the jobs in the Tamil Nadu state can check the details and apply online from the direct link provided below.
Tamil Nadu TRB Special Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Tamil Nadu has the 80.33% of literacy rate in 2011. Tamil Nadu recruitment board plays a major role in recruiting the candidates for the vacant positions. Candidates should have to attend the written examination which is followed by a personal interview. This year it has released notification for the special teacher posts.
Candidates should have to go through the notification clearly and find the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process etc. Candidates if meet the eligibility criteria they can proceed further to apply online. Before that candidate should make sure that you read all the instructions to fill the application form.
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board
Name of the Post: Special Teacher
Number of Posts: 1325
- Special Teachers (Physical Education): 663
- Special Teachers (Drawing): 327
- Special Teachers (Music): 86
- Special Teachers (Sewing): 249
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.08.2017
- Date of Written Examination: 23.09.2017
Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.500/- for General/OBC. Rs.250/- for SC/ST/SCA and PWD Candidates. Candidates have to make the payment via Online Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. Offline payment such as DD/Postal order will not be accepted.
- Written Exam
- Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
How to apply for TRB Direct Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates should visit the official website or follow the link given below.
- Find the appropriate link to download the notification.
- Find the notification and read it carefully.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Upload all the documents required.
- Click on submit button.
- Download a copy of the application form.
- Take a print out of it for further assistance.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding the Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board Notification 2017. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for more exciting updates.