1. You fight over the same ‘crush’
..but your roomie ‘sacrifices’ for you
2. One look at your face & they know how you feel
3. They know when to leave the room when a ‘special friend’ visits
..and know ‘exactly’ what to say when your parents visit
4. You learn interesting sex facts from them
Concepts clear hona chahiye
5. You can pass household chores just by saying, “Aaj Teri Bari”
6. They rarely calculate finances coz they know it will even out eventually
7. From career advice to love advice, they do it all for you
The only Agony Aunt you’ll ever need.
8. Changing clothes in front of each other #likeaboss
Laaj aur sharam, what are you saying, bro?
9. They know your diet. Can order your food without even asking
Do plate momo, ek full chicken tandoori.
10. They have seen you in your ugliest best – wretched hair and morning face
11. You dream of getting rich together
‘Together’ is important.
12. They are your best late night horror movie partners
13. Abusing each other with the dirtiest, silliest, craziest and creativegaalis with a smiling face
..and going on for hours inventing new ones, till your stomach aches with pain
14. Discussing about that cute guy/girl you encountered in the society elevator
Bhabbi hai teri
15. Doing weird things together, cooking experiments etc.
16. When you talk to your significant other over the phone, they overhear your talk as if nothing has happened
They be like, “Abe, you need privacy from me? LOL.”
17. They stand by you & take equal blame for neighbor and landlord’s complaints
That’s what roomies are for.
18. Some days, you quarrel too. And stop making eye contact or talk
But you can’t continue for more than a few hours (or minutes, maybe).
19. Even if you have had a bad day, you know..
..when you reach home, a few drinks & bakchodi will always be there to cheer you up.
20. Finally you realize, they are your family away from family – in health & in sickness
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
If same happens with you then you are lucks having best roommate ever 🙂