BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science), Pilani has released notification for the BITSAT 2017. Candidates who are looking for the admissions to integrated first-degree programs of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad can apply for the exam. The aspirants should thoroughly check the official notification which is given below where the eligibility criteria and other details are mentioned.
BITSAT 2017 Notification:
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT) is a University Level Entrance Test which is organized by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS). By passing this entrance exam, the candidates can get admission into various UG, and PG programs such as B.Tech, B.Pharma and M.Sc courses.
The BITS offers admissions into BITS Pilani Campus, K.K. Birla Goa Campus, and Hyderabad Campus. This exam is a computer based test which will be conducted on 16th May – 30th May 2017. Candidates can apply online to get admission into BITSAT.
Name of the Organization: Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Name of the Exam: BITSAT 2017
Category: Entrance Exam
Important dates and deadlines:
- Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2017: 6th March 2017 (5.00pm)
- Revision/editing in the application form by candidates: 7th- 10th March 2017
- Test center allotment and announcement to candidates: 15th March 2017
- Candidates to reserve Test date and slot: 20rd March – 5th April 2017
- Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions: 15th April – 10th May 2017
- BITSAT Online tests: 16th May – 30th May 2017
- Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences: 20th May 2017 – 30th June 2017
- Admit List and Wait for List announcement: 1 st July 2017
For admission to any of the First Degree programs of BITS except B.Pharm.:
Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and adequate proficiency in English.
For admission to B.Pharm.:
Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and adequate proficiency in English. However candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy program.
First rank students of all the central and state boards in India for the year 2017 will be given direct admission to the program of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT-2017 score as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
The exam will be conducted online with four sections in it. The time duration for this exam will be three hours. Each question paper will comprise of 150 questions which are objective type. For each right answer carries 3 marks, and one incorrect answer carries a negative marking of one mark.
How to apply BITSAT 2017?
- Candidates should log into the official website of BITSAT or the direct link provided below.
- Check for Application Form link and click on it.
- Fill all the required details and upload the passport size photo.
- Proceed to the payment of application fee.
- Click on submit button after the application fee is paid.
- Take a printout of the application form and save it further use.
Stay tuned to this web page for more details regarding the BITSAT Admissions 2017. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page.