For 54953 vacancies of Constable (General Duty) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles, online application procedure was commenced on 25th July. But now, the Staff Selection Commission has withheld the procedure due to a very heavy load of applications on the website following which, the website is not working properly and candidates are thus facing problem in one-time registration and application submission.
SSC Constable GD Applications Postponed
It has become very difficult for the applicants to fill the application form and thus, to lessen the inconvenience faced by candidates, the commission has decided to shift the procedure for 20 days. Now, the online application procedure will begin again from 17th August (10 AM) as given in the notice. As per the new dates, candidates make enrollment till 19th September.
Fee payment through Challan of SBI can be made at the branches of State Bank of India till 20th September. Other, terms will remain unchanged.
What to do if I have registered for the posts?.
Candidates who have registered themselves on the website need not register again. Their data is secured, stated in the notice.
Eligibility Criteria Required:
Before filling up of applications, candidates must check out the eligibility norms and assure whether they are eligible according to these requirements or not.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 23 years.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a 10th pass certificate from a recognised board.
- Applications for the posts must be submitted online by the candidates.
- Once the procedure is ended, the commission will intimate date for the exam.
- A computer based test will be arranged in English and Hindi languages only.
- Later on, to select aspirants, CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces) will conduct Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME) accordingly.
- Documents/ eligibility certificates to be would be done at the time of Medical examinations.
- Once all the procedures are completed, final result will be issued after analysing the performance of a candidate in all the levels (CBT, PET, PST, Medical Exam). On the basis of which, a merit will be prepared.
Stay Tuned With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP for More Updates