The first official trailer of Bad Boys For Life has been dropped and everyone is going nuts!! This is the 3rd movie in the Bad Boys franchise.
Bad Boys was first released in 1995, followed by Bad Boys II in 2003, and the third one, Bad Boys For Life is set to hit the theaters in 2020.
After 17 years, Will Smith, who is now 50-years-old, and Martin Lawrence, who is now 54-years-old, will come back as Detective Mike and Detective Marcus.
After a long wait, the official trailer of the movie was released.
Sony Pictures revealed the first trailer of the upcoming movie. The new installment focuses on the Miami Police Department’s attempt to take down Armando Armas, the head of a drug cartel.
The first 2 Bad Boy movies were directed by Michael Bay, but the Bad Boys For Life is directed by Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah. The script of the movie is written by Peter Craig, Joe Carnahan, and Chris Bremmer.
Will Smith, Barry Waldman, Mike Stenson, Chad Oman, James Lassiter, and Dough Belgard are the producers of the movie.
Here is the main cast of Bad Boys For Life:
- Will Smith as Detective Lieutenant Mike Lowrey
- Martin Lawrence as Detective Lieutenant Marcus Burnett
- Vanessa Hudgens
- Alexander Ludwig
- Charles Melton
- Paola Núñez as Rita
- Nicky Jam
- Joe Pantoliano as Captain Conrad Howard
- Theresa Randle as Theresa Burnett, Marcus’s wife
- Thomas Brag as Jeffrey “Cake Boy”
- Jacob Scipio as Armando Armas
- Jamie Neumann
- Massi Furlan as Lee Taglin
- DJ Khaled as Manny the Butcher
Bad Boys For Life has a reported budget of $100 million.