The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) released the answer key for their constable recruitment exams that were held on January 27 and 28. The answer key can be downloaded from their official website. The UP Police Constable Answer key and objection links are available on the registration link of the candidate. The candidates are also entitled to raise objections to the official answer keys.
Direct link download of the UP Police answer key
Click the link below and go to the “Answer Key” tab after logging in by using your application number and password.
Here is the link:
Raise Objections to UP Police answer key
– Click on the “Objections” to raise your objections for the UP Police answer key.
– Before you state your objection/s, please go double check the questions and answers wisely.
– All the objections that you have against the UP Police Constable Answer Key should be written in English. The board says that ambiguous objection will not be considered for re-evaluation.
– All the Objections can be raised against questions and on their only respective alternatives.
– Once you have submitted the Objections you cannot change or edit them.
– In the remarks section, you will enter the reason behind your objection. All objections without having any explanation will be discarded and will not be taken in to account.
– Before you submit the objection it is required that you will upload a supporting document.
– The supporting document must have a maximum size of 400kb and must be in JPG/PDF/JPEG format.
– The supporting documents should not be more than 3, which mean you can only upload 3 documents for a question.
– All answers are based on the UP Police provisional answer key. Answers may change once the finalized answer keys will be uploaded by the objection management. The evaluation will be done on the final UP constable recruitment exam answer keys.