The World Environment Day 2019 is fast approaching, with this, almost everyone will be raising awareness about the problems that we are currently facing and ways on how we can solve them.
Earth is the only planet that we know that can support like, and if we don’t act right now, we can destroy our only home. It is important to raise awareness about the problems we are currently facing, problems like air pollution, global warming, animal killing, deforesting, and many more are destroying the earth’s natural cycle.
The only way we can survive on this planet is if we can protect it and treat it like it’s our home.
Here are some of the best slogans and quotes about raising environmental awareness you can find on the internet.
40 Unique World Environment Day 2019 Slogans And Quotes
- Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river has been poisoned. Only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. – Cree Indian Prophecy
- The earth has music for those who listen.
- We are living on this planet as if we had another one to go.
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
- Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.
- One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
- Nature is man’s teacher. She unfolds her treasures to his search, unseals his eye, illumines his mind, and purifies his heart; an influence breathes from all the sights and sounds of her existence.
- I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.
- Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
- He that plants trees loves others besides himself.
- One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between man and nature shall not be broken.
- Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.
- Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.
- The earth is what we all have in common.
- Deforestation is changing our climate, harming people and the natural world. We must, and can, reverse this trend.
- We live in a culture where people are more offended by ‘swear’ words and middle fingers than they are by famine, warfare and the destruction of our environment.
- If you are fearful of the destruction of the environment, then learn to quit being an environmental parasite.
- You cannot protect the environment unless you empower people, you inform them, and you help them understand that these resources are their own, that they must protect them.
- Every time you buy organic you are persuading more farmers to grow organic.
- The environment and the economy are really both two sides of the same coin. If we cannot sustain the environment, we cannot sustain ourselves.
- Save Earth, Save Life!
- No Earth, No Life!
- No Earth, No Birth!
- If you want a happy life, Save earth.
- If you want the existence of life, Save earth.
- Earth is the only known planet to have life, save earth.
- Without earth no one will take birth.
- If you destroy the earth, you destroy the chance of life.
- Save earth to continue life here.
- Save earth to save many lives.
- Care for earth, care for the coming birth.
- Everyone, save the only one.
- Save to protect every inch of earth.
- Keep our earth green and clean.
- Raise your voice against every act of harming the earth.
- Love earth and be happy.
- Nature provides a free lunch, but only if we control our appetites.
- Man is still the greatest miracle and the greatest problem on this earth.
- The ecological crisis is doing what no other crisis in history has ever done — challenging us to a realization of a new humanity.
- The Earth has a skin and that skin has diseases, one of its diseases is called man.
AIR is also celebrating the WED (World Environment Day) on June 5 and we are currently trying to promote awareness by sharing quotes and images of the celebration. We are hoping that everyone can share our images and quotes so the true meaning of the day can be spread out and we can save our home while it’s still early.