Father’s Day 2019 is approaching fast, so it would be best to greet your father and let him know that he is special.
We all know that our pops work so hard for us, they usually make their hands dirty to keep our clean, it would not hurt us to send a little message that would let him know about what you feel for him.
Greet your father with the best greetings messages you can find on the Internet.
Happy Father’s Day 2019 Greetings Messages And Thank You Quotes
- Dear Dad. Thank you for giving me the best things in my life in the form of your time and love. I am grateful to have as my dad.
- No one can be as loving, caring, and hardworking as you! I know I can never find anyone like you even when I searched the whole wide world!
- The efforts you make all of the time for our family can never be fully thanked for. Even when you are tired, you never fail to play with our children! To a wonderful man, I hope you know how much we love you. Happy father’s day!
- Every time I have a doubt or need advice or help, you are still the first person that comes to my mind!
- I wish I could have come up with the best things to say to you! I appreciate for everything you have done for me. The best words I can find for you is that I love you with all my heart!
- Thank you for being there every day with all the love and help I have ever needed. All the best to you Dad!
- To the King of our Castle! Your Highness!
- Some super heroes don’t wear capes! Have a great day Superman!
- Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.”
- “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.”
- “It is a wise father that knows his own child.”
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.”
- “A girl’s first true love is her father.”
- “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.”
- “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.”
- “Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.”
- “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.”
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.”
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
- “No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word―father.”
- “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.”
- “Father!–to God himself we cannot give a holier name.”
- Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
- Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards
- The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother.
- I pray to be a good servant to God, a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a brother, an uncle, a good neighbor, a good leader to those who look up to me, a good follower to those who are serving God and doing the right thing.
- When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.
- Anyone can be a father, but it takes a lot to be a daddy.
- Thank you for the so many wonderful things you do…that I fail to notice;
Happy Fathers Day Dad.
- Greatly appreciate your attitude and positive outlook towards Life…
Wishing you Happy Fathers Day with Best Regards.
- You always know what’s in my head and I feel safe because you are caring and supporting from the sidelines…
Happy Fathers Day.
- Thanks for supporting my interests and activities…You are the pillar of strength…Mere words are not enough to thank you Dad.
- You un-kink the flow and give life to my words… thank you sir…
Happy Fathers Day.
- The smile that comes upon your face on seeing me – makes me feel so cherished and adored.
Happy Fathers Day!
- Dad, you gave me the best things in life without me even asking for them. Your unconditional love is the reason I am who I am today. Happy Fathers Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to the best Dad in the world!
- Happy Father’s Day to the coolest Dad ever!
- To the world’s greatest Dad from the world’s greatest kids, hope you have an amazing Father’s Day!
- Thanks Dad for everything you do for us. Happy Father’s Day!
- I’ve learned so much from you over the years Dad, thanks for being a great role model and helping me grow up into the person I am today. Happy Father’s Day!
- The older I get, the more I appreciate just how much you have done for me, and how many sacrifices you’ve made. I can’t thank you enough! I hope you have a great Father’s Day!
- Being my dad has meant a lot of invested time, energy, and money. You are a generous father and I love you.
- I hope you know that I am grateful for having such an awesome dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- I’m wishing a great and fun day for a great and fun dad!
- Thank you for providing stability and protection for our family. I feel safe knowing you have my back.
- I am overwhelmed by a sense of gratitude on Father’s Day because I am blessed to have you as my dad.
- I hope this Father’s Day is as happy and special as you made me feel as my father growing up.
- I’m very grateful to have you as my dad. You are an amazing man!
All India Roundup greets all fathers out there with Happy Father’s Day! Thank you for doing your duty and thank you for everything that you have done.