Hotmail is a free e-mail service provided by Microsoft. It was established in 1995. Hotmail service offering email accounts with 5GB of storage space 25GB of space on Windows Live Skydrive. Once you create a Hotmail account, the same login information (username and password) would let you access other Microsoft Windows Live services such as Spaces, OneCare, Calendar, Gallery and much more. Business and organizations can also get Hotmail for their own domain name.
Hotmail.com has been changed to Outlook.com:
February 19, 2013, Microsoft announced that the new version of its messaging service out of his stage “Preview”: the transition to the new interface has been effective for all users of Hotmail.com on summer. Your Hotmail account will become accessible at Outlook.com
The only change the interface you’re using, in this case, Outlook. However, you can still use your Hotmail account without any problem and normally; if you want to know how to move from Hotmail to outlook new platform click here. This means you will not lose your contacts, your inbox will continue unchanged, and all emails that I receive will keep coming to that address.
Steps to Hotmail.com Outlook.com Login:
1. First enter the Official site : www.hotmail.com
2. Click on the option Sign up and the page will direct you to the signing up process. There are a couple of boxes displayed wherein you have to fill in your first name and last name with some other details.
4. This is how your Hotmail.Outlook account looks like.
5. You can upload a Picture for your Hotmail account from My Account settings.
6. That’s it, your Hotmail is ready. Now you can log in with your existing user id and password to log in.
Finally, if the place where you open your Hotmail.com login problem is trusted (home or personal computer), we recommend you mark the box “keep the session started”. Thus, avoid entering your details each time you want to open the Hotmail mail.
Sign into Hotmail Email Account:
1. Go through Official Website: www.hotmail.com
2. You can also have the option of entering the Hotmail in your web browser to get the sign-in page of Windows Live Hotmail on your computer screen.
3. If you are already an existing user of the Hotmail account or its services, then you are provided with 5GB free storage space.
4. And on the right-hand side of the page, you will find a section for existing users, which asks for your email id as well as your password.
5. You need to click the sign in the button just below the two boxes where you have keyed in the email id and password to complete the sign in process and to enter into your Hotmail email account.
6. Once you have entered your email account, you have the liberty to view emails or send emails.
7. Just in case, you have entered a wrong password while signing in, you will get a screen message pop up on your screen saying that you have entered an incorrect email ID or password.
8. If you have forgotten your password, there is a link called “Can’t access your account?” that you can click that will take you to a new page where you will be asked to enter your email ID and the characters that you see to help you to reset your password and to create a new password.