Many of job aspirants are waiting for AIATSL Recruitment Notification 2014, finally your dreams come true, on this week AIATSL published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Customer Agent & Ramp Service Agent Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at AIATSL.
AIATSL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
1. Jr.Customer Agent
2. Customer Agent
3. Ramp Service Agent
4. Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver
Post No.1 – Minimum HSC (XII th std pass).
Post No.2 – Graduation in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
Post No.3 – Minimum HSC (XII th std pass) with valid HMV Driving License.
Post No.4 – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government.
- Candidates upper age limit should be given below as on 01-07-2014.
- SC/ ST – 33 years (born between 02-07-1981 and 01-07-1996).
- OBC – 31 years (born between 02-07-1983 and 01-07-1996).
- General – 28 years (born between 02-07-1986 and 01-07-1996).
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
a) Trade Test (comprise of Trade Knowledge & Driving Test) / Group Discussion
b) Personal Interview
c) Pre-Employment Medical Examination
General & OBC categories should submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Air Transport Services Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application.
SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee. Please mention your full name on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Pay Scale :
- Jr.Customer Agent- Rs. 9200/- Per Month
- Customer Agent- Rs. 13,800/- Per Month
- Ramp Service Agent- Rs.13,800/- pm for RAMP SERVICE AGENT , Rs.12,650/- pm for RAMP SERVICE AGENT ( LG) till HMV License is acquired
- Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver – Rs. 9200/- Per Month
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can send their applications in prescribed format in Hindi or English along with Demand Draft, Age and Caste, Employment Exchange Registration, Domicile & Experience,
- Recent (Not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph should be pasted in the Application Form,
- Self-attested copies of supportive documents in respect of Educational/ Technical Qualifications,
- 2 recent (not more than 6 months old) passport sized coloured photographs with matt finish paper with light background, should write the name on the reverse of the photographs, Caste certificate.
- The Applications for each post should be superscribed on the ENVELOPE as “REGION APPLIED FOR ______” & “POST APPLIED FOR _____” send to Manager Personnel, HRD Department, AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD, 1st Floor, Transport Workshop Building, Opp. Sahar Police Station, Sahar, Mumbai 400099.
Important Dates TO Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 22-08-2014.
To Apply online: