Looking for BRDS Recruitment? Bihar Rural Development Society, Rural Development Department, Government of Bihar has posted an employment notification for the recruitment of the Junior Engineer posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 114 Director, out of which 38 vacancies for District Program Manager, 15 for State MIS Team Member, 27 for Assistant, 07 for Programme Executives and other Regional Programme Officer, Head, Finance Manager, Procurement Manager and other vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online mode on or before 7th August 2014. Further details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, last date, how to apply and application form are given below.
Bihar Rural Development Society Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS)
Total No of Posts: 114
Name of the Posts:
1. Director-Social Audit: 01 Post
2. Regional Programme Officer: 03 Posts
3. Programme Officer: 01 Post
4. Head Capacity Building: 01 Post
5. Finance Manager: 01 Post
6. Procurement Manager: 01 Post
7. HR cum Facilities Manager: 01 Post
8. Sr. Audit & Account Officer: 01 Post
9. Independent Evalution, Learning & Research Manager: 01 Post
10. BPL SECC Coordinator: 01 Post
11. Social Audit/Grievance Redressal Committe Coordinator: 01 Post
12. IEC Manager: 01 Post
13. Ombudsman Coordinator/Establishment: 01 Post
14. Disrict Program Manager: 38 Posts
15. Audit Officer: 03 Posts
16. M&E and Learning Team: 03 Posts
17. Programme Executives: 07 Posts
18. Accounts Officer: 04 Posts
19. IT Manager: 01 Post
20. MIS Expert (State)+ Computer Engineer: 01 Post
21. State MIS Team Member: 15 Posts
22. Assistant: 27 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in any discipline for Post No.1, 2 & 3, MBA specialization in HR
- for Post No.4, MCom or CA for Post No.5, 6 & 8, Postgraduate Degree
- for Post No.7, Postgraduate Degree in Management
- for Post No.9, 10 &11, Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication
- for Post No.12. Refer notification for postwise educational qualification details.
- Candidates age should be between 21years to 37 Years.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- For Postwise Age Details Go To Officail Link Provided below.
Candidates applying for BRDS recruitment will be selected based on their performance in written exam and Personal interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates who fulfill the requirement may download the online application from the official website at Link Provided below.
- Application downloaded should be filled with complete details.
- Filled application should be submitted successfully following which candidates need to take a printout of the application.
- Take your Registration Number for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-july-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07-August-2014