Directorate of Education New Delhi recently issued the employment notice to recruit Teaching Posts in various districts. The DELE Delhi Recruitment 2014 inviting the young and qualified aspirants for appointment of Guest Teacher for the posts of Assistant Teacher (Primary/Nursery), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT/Lecturer) in New Delhi Govt Schools for academic session 2014-15. Candidates who are holding academic record of Post graduate / graduate degree / 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute can apply for these latest DELE Delhi Notification 2014. Get the more details from below.
DELE Delhi Recruitment 2014 Details:
Total No of Posts: 15166
1. Central: 453 Posts 2. New Delhi: 37 Posts 3. East: 1649 Posts 4. North East: 3485 Posts 5. North: 884 Posts 6. North West-A: 1853 Posts 7.North West-B: 2340 Posts 8.South West -A: 538 Posts 9. South West-B: 449 Posts 10.West-A: 885 Posts 11.West-B: 1235 Posts 12.South: 1358 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT/ Lecturer)
i. Hom Science ii. Domestic Science iii. Physical Education iv. EVGCs
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
i. English ii. Mathematics iii. Natural Science iv. Physical Science v. Social Science vi. Home Science vii. Hindi viii. Sanskrit ix. Punjab x. Urdu xi. Bengali
3. Physical Education Teacher (PET) 4. Special Education Teacher 5. Music Teacher 6. Drawing Teacher 7. Librarian 8. Assistant Teacher (Primary) 9. Assistant Teacher (Nursery)
Eligibility Criteria: Education qulification:
Candidates who are having certification with Post graduate / graduate degree / 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute are eligible and capable to apply for these DELE Delhi Notification 2014.
Candidates age limit should be below 36 years for PGT/EVGCs, below 30 years for Male and 40 years for Female for TGTs and not exceed 30 years for remaining posts. Age limit should be reckoned as on 01-07-2014. Relaxation in age for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government rules.
The salary details have mentioned clearly in the DELE Delhi Recruitment Notification so go through the pdf which have given below to get full details.
Selection of the aspirants for engagement of Teachers will be done on basis of Merit in the academics.
How to Apply:
- First Log on to Official website Link Provided below.
- Navigate DELE Delhi Notification 2014 link
- Click on the link or below link
- Fill complete details of online application and sumit it
- Candidates should send the application on or before last date 07th AUgust 2014.
Important dates To Remember:
Last date to submit Online Application form : 07th August 2014 Merit list will be displayed on : 12th August 2014
To Apply online