Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) has announced the recruitment of Graduate Engineers in various disciplines through GATE 2014. Candidates who register for GATE 2014 can register for the HPCL recruitment. GATE 2014 qualified candidates only will be considered for selections. Check the HPCL Applications for GATE 2014 qualified candidates below.
HPCL 2014 Vacancy Details:
Number of the posts: 100 posts
Name of the Post:
1. Design/ Construction/ Maint. Engineer
5.Production/ Process Design & Analysis Engineer/ Project Process.
6.Dy. Manager Medical Services
8.Public Relations/ Media Officer
9.Packaging & Quality Control Officer
For the above posts, interested candidates should have completed graduate in Engineering/ MBBS/ MD/ Post Graduation/ Master degree/ Bachelor degree from any recognized university and college. More details they can check below official notification and check their education qualification.
Applicant’s age must be like between 18 years to 27 years.Age Relaxation – OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of GATE 2014 score (85% weightage) followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview with 15% weight-age for both.
Note:Selected candidates shall have All-India transfer liability.
Candidates as such may be posted to any Division/Unit/Subsidiary Company/Office of the Corporation.
During the training period, HPCL Officer Trainees will be entitled for a consolidated Stipend of Rs 33,000/- per month.
Upon successful completion of training, they will be absorbed at the entry level in the Management Cadre in “A” grade in the Salary Scale of Rs 24,900 – 50,500, subject to fulfilling the required performance related/ other criterion.
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to register for GATE 2014.
- Using the GATE registration number, candidates have to apply to Hindustan Petroleum on-line . Apply below on this page
- Candidates must upload the scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb) at the time of submitting HPCL on-line application.
- Upon successful submission, the system will a unique 12 Digit Application / Reference No. along with the completed application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of completed application, affix a recent passport size photograph in the space provided, put a signature at the specified place and safe keep it for future reference.
- Candidates may note that the passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with GATE 2014 application form.
- Candidates have to furnish this printed HPCL Application form during the Group Discussion/ Interview/Joining.
- They will also have to furnish the GATE 2014 Admit Card and GATE 2014 Original Score Card.
- Candidates must ensure that the relevant particulars filled in the HPCL Application Form Should match with those in the GATE 2014 Application Form
Important Dates To Remember:
Opening date for submission of online application form: 12th August, 2014.
Closing date for submission of online application form: 16th September, 2014.
To Apply Online: