Recently the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment 2014 on its official website and according to the recruitment notification of HPPSC there are total 183 Vacant posts for Assistant. All those candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they can apply through the official website of this department by submitting their application form along with all necessary details before the last date of submission.
HPPSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Total Vacant Vacancies:-183 –
Department of MPP & Power, H.P: 12 Posts
Department of Information & Public Relations, H.P: 03 Posts –
Department of Town & Country Planning, H.P: 01 Post
Department of Labour & Employment, H.P: 01 Post
Department of Higher Education, H.P: 98 Posts
Department of Technical Education, H.P: 43 Posts
Department of Medical Education, H.P: 03 Posts
Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, H.P: 02 Posts –
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must possess Masters Degree level in relevant subject for
- Post II, Degree in Civil Engineering for
- Post III, B.E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech in relevant branch of Engineering for
- Post IV. Refer to the notification for post wise qualification details.
The Candidate Should be Minimum of 18 years and maximum of 45 years. For SC/ ST/ OBC/ WFF and PWD category candidates will provide 5 years age relaxation.
Selection Procedure :
All applicants will select on the basis of performance in Screening Test/ Examination and Viva-Voce/ Personality Test/ Interview.
NO pay Scale is Mentioned For Pay Scale Updates Please Visit Official Website link Provided Below
For General category Rs.400/-.
For SC/ ST/ OBC Rs.100/- of H.P.
Deposit the fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-Challan or online.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website Provided below.
- After that click on apply online
- Then fill up all required details and log in
- Then submit your application form fatre pay application fee.
- Then take a print a copy of it
Submit your application form before 20th August 2014.
To Apply Online: Click Here
To Visit Official Website: Click Here