Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 838 Junior Engineer, Presenting Officers, Junior Scale Stenographer, Librarian, Library Assistant, Junior Stenographers, Computer Operator, Driver & Other vacancies. Eligible Permanent residents of J&K State can apply online from 18-08-2014 to 18-09-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below.
JKSSB Recruitment Vacancy Details :
Total no. of Vacancies:838 posts
Name & No.of Posts:
District Cadre Poonch:- 03 Posts
District Cadre Budgam:- 03 Posts
District Cadre Doda:- 06 Posts
District Cadre Kishtwar:- 06 Posts
District Cadre Ganderbal:- 07 Posts
District Cadre Ramban:- 08 Posts
District Cadre Shopian:- 08 Posts
District Cadre Udhampur:- 10 Posts
District Cadre Samba:- 10 Posts
District Cadre Kulgam:- 11 Posts
District Cadre Pulwama:- 12 Posts
District Cadre Bandipora:- 12 Posts
District Cadre Reasi:- 14 Posts
District Cadre Srinagar:- 16 Posts
District Cadre Anantnag:- 17 Posts
District Cadre Rajouri:- 18 Posts
District Cadre Kupwara:- 19 Posts
District Cadre Baramulla:- 23 Posts
District Cadre Jammu:- 25 Posts
District Cadre Kathua:- 31 Posts
Divisional Cadre Jammu:- 51 Posts
Divisional Cadre Kashmir:- 246 Posts
State Cadre:- 282 Posts
All the Candidates should possess Degree in Civil Engineering from Indian University or 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government Recognized Institute or AMIE Section.
for Junior Engineer Post, 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
for Presenting Officer Post, Bachelors Degree in Law with two years actual practice.
for Junior scale Stenographer Post, Graduation having knowledge of Stenographer.
for librarian Post, Graduation with M-Lib having three years experience.
for Library Assistant Post, Graduation with B-Lib having two years experience.
All the Candidates have different age limit depending on there category:
- Should be 18-40 years for Open merit candidates,
- If SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates then 18-43 years,
- For physically challenged candidates- 42 years,
- For Ex-Servicemen candidates- 48 years,
- For Government Service/ Contractual employees as on 01-01-2014- 40 years
The candidates will first be shortlisted on the basis of there education qualification and then will be called for Physical/ Type/ Written Test/ interview.
Application Fee :
Candidates can deposit fees of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) only in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment challan only.
How to Apply:
- First Of all Open the official website Link Provided below.
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Before applying online read the instructions carefully.
- Now click on the apply button.
- Read the instructions and click on the proceed button.
- Fill the details carefully and upload the copies of signature and photograph.
- Click on “submit” button and a registration slip will be generated with unique code.
- Take the printout copies of application & challan form.
Important Dates To Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-August-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-September-2014.
To Apply Online: