KPSC Recruitment 2014 for 550 Civil, Mechanical Engineer Posts. Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for 550 Engineer Posts. KPSC has been released a notification for 550 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 25th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
KPSC Recruitment 2014 Notification Details :
Name of Organization : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Name & No of Posts : 550 job vacancies
Assistant Engineer (Civil) -365posts
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) -40posts
Junior Engineer (Civil) -131posts
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) -14 posts
Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma Certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts-A & B of the A.M.I.E for Assistant Engineer Posts, Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic in Karnataka or possess equivalent qualification for Junior Engineer Posts.
Age Limit :
Age limit should be above 18 years to below 33 years for General category and 36 years age for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category candidates and SC/ST category for age 38 years as on 11-02-2014.
Application Fee :
General candidates for Rs.300/- & 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and SC/ST other candidates need to pay Rs.25/- through online.
Selection Procedure :
Candidate will be selected on basis of written exam and Personal interview.
How To Apply :
- Candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature before applying online.
- Candidates have a valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the website Link Provided below.
- Click on ‘Application for Special Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer in Water Resources Department’.
- Select the ‘I Accept I have gone through the above instructions’ and click on ‘Open Application’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ to open the online application form of appropriate post.
- Enter the details like Personal, Educational qualification, Age, Relaxation, Contact Details.
- Submit the application form, application number and password will be generated.
- Edit the application by using Application number & Password.
- Upload photograph & signature by clicking on ‘Photo & Sign Upload’ by entering Application number & Password.
- Print the Application by select the ‘Print Application’, and take print out for future reference.
- Pay the fee by select the ‘Payment Details’ by entering application ID & Password.
- Take print out of Challan form and pay the fee.
Important Dates To Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2014
To Apply Online: