Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released notification for the State Services Main Examination in the month of September. There are about 377 vacant positions which include Deputy Collector, Chief Officer, Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies, etc. for which MPSC is conducting the State Services Main Examination. Candidates who are looking for the jobs can apply online from the direct link provided below. The online registrations have been started and the last date for the registrations is 8th August 2017.
MPSC State Service Main Exam 2017 Notification:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. Every year it conducts various examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates in various departments.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released this notification to find eligible candidates for vacant position of Chief Officer, sales tax commissioner, deputy superintendent, and Education officer. The last date of submission of application forms is 8th August 2017.
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of Exam: State Services Main Examination
Name of Post: Group – A and Group – B
Number of Posts: 377
- Sub-Collector: 14 Post
- Police Deputy Superintendent or Assistant Police Commissioner: 05 Post
- Assistant Sales Tax Officer: 41 Post
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer or Group Development Officer: 04 Post
- Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance and Accounting Service: 06 Post
- Chief Municipality or City Council: 06 Post
- Superintendent State Production: 01 Post
- Tehsildar: 25 Post
- Assistant Director Technical Superintendent: 02 Post
- Sub Education Officer: 59 Post
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 03 Post
- Room Officer: 17 Post
- Assistant Group Development Officer: 16 Post
- Chief Officer Nagarpalika/ Municipal Council: 117 Post
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative: 14 Post
- Deputy Superintendent, Land Records: 02 Post
- Deputy Superintendent, Sales Tax Officer: 02 Post
- Assistant Superintendent, State Excise: 01 Post
- Skill Development, Employment, and Economy Guide Officer: 04 Post
- Industrial Technical Officer: 07 Post
- Naib Tehsildar: 31 Post
Category: Entrance Exam
- Start of Online Application: 25th July 2017
- Last Date for the registrations: 8th August 2017
The candidates who are interested should possess bachelor`s degree, graduation, post graduation from a recognized university or institute.
The candidates if belong to the general category should the minimum age of 19 years and maximum 38 years. For reservation category, the age limit exceeds 43 years.
The candidates who belong to general and OBC Category should pay Rs. 524/- and SC/ ST category should pay Rs. 324/-.
The candidates should have to attend the MPSC State Service Mains 2017 and get merit marks. All the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply For MPSC State Service Main Exam 2017?
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on MPSC State Service main exam recruitment 2017.
- Read the notifictation carefully.
- Fill all the details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding the MPSC State Services Main Exam 2017. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for more exciting stuff.